1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Steve Karroll SES Folder For Sale

soulpatch Oct 30, 2012

1. soulpatch

soulpatch knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Up for sale, my first completed SES

This is a small, lightweight, easy-carry folder at a weight of 3.41oz, and closed length of 3.75".

Overall length:6.5"
    Blade: 2.75" of .170" CPMS35VN hardened to 60RC
    Handle: .125" 6Al4V Ti with a striped finish, .170" Black G-10 rounded, then scalloped down the center, and spacer of the same G-10
    Pocket clip: .35" Ti, hand-shaped, and striped like frame
    Hardware: Stainless

I'm putting this up for $325.00, with paypal fees and USPS Priority shipping included, U.S. only please.
    I completely back any of my knives, and if you have any questions, feel free to drop me a pm or email.

2. hankster

hankster Brigade Member Brigade Member

Very nice looking blade !