1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Sterling Silver Skull Necklace, Surefire, Optics, Gun Accessories

BROKENLIZARD Dec 2, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BROKENLIZARD

BROKENLIZARD Little member

:PAYMENT:
    :SHIPPING:

Diamond Skull Sterling Necklace

Up for grabs is heavy piece of Sterling Silver Jewelry. I bought the necklace in New Hope, PA. It was made in Bali and the Skull clasp was also made in Bali. Between the two I paid $250.00. I then had the necklace customized by a Lambertville, NJ, jewelry maker. He inset Russian diamonds into the eye sockets of the skull and laser welded a large sterling lobster-claw clasp onto it. He then essentially combined the skull clasp with the necklace. The necklace is awesome to say the least, but lately I’ve lost interest in the flash. The necklace cost me over $550.00 between the diamonds, hardware, and labor. ($400.00)

DPM Systems USA, Recoil Reduction
    MECHANICAL RECOIL REDUCTION SYSTEM

Mechanical System for Sig P228/229 MSRP: $75.00 (NIB) (ASKING $50.00)

Mechanical System for Glock 26/27/28/33 1st-3rd Gen (shot once while installed in Glock 27) MSRP: $ 75.00 (ASKING $40.00)

Sig Sauer STS-081 Mini Red Dot Sight ($150.00)

TacStar Remmington 870 Side Saddle 4 Shot Carrier (SOLD)

SUREFIRE SNX Commander Nitrolon, rechargeable Incandescent Flashlight, ($65.00)

4X Magnification Red/Green Cross Hair Tactical German Scope with A.R.M.S. Throw Lever ($150.00)

More Pictures Upon Request. Open to trade offers. OBO
    Thanks for looking.

I’LL SHIP EITHER UPS GROUND OR USPS PRIORITY. SHIPPING WILL COST AN ADDITIONAL $10.00, BUT THE RECOIL-GUIDE RODS AND SHOT-SHELL CARRIER WILL HAVE FREE SHIPPING.

ALS0, I PREFER PAYPAL AS MY METHOD OF PAYMENT, BUT WILL ALSO ACCEPT MONEY ORDERS.

ALSO, A MEMBER LOOKING OUT BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION A DISCREPANCY AMONG THE M4'S PICTURES. I HASTILY THREW THE SIGHT ON THE RIFLE WITHOUT REALIZING IT WAS MOUNTED BACKWARDS. I HAVE AN EOTECH EXPS2-0 ON THE GUN AND THREW THE SCOPE ON FOR PICTURES... MY BAD. :bwah:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2012
  2. BROKENLIZARD

more pictures

more pictures

3. BROKENLIZARD

Bump

Bump

4. maddawg918

maddawg918 mad member

sorry, double post.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2012
  5. maddawg918

maddawg918 mad member

If you're going to put stuff up for sale you should check back on your thread every now and then. I've also sent you an email and have gotten no response. People will be very hesitant to buy from you when you don't respond within a reasonable amount of time. A very poor way to start off your tenure here at the JD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.