1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Step Up Revolution Looks Awesome

Southern Cross Jul 20, 2012

1. Southern Cross

Southern Cross Level: True Devil

If you clicked on this thread for any reason other than to immediately ridicule and destroy me...stop what you are doing now...go download or rent the following...now...The Godfather, Bullitt, Fight Club, Unforgiven, Cool Hand Luke, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly, The Deer Hunter, Scarface, Death Wish, Stripes, Animal House and Caddyshack.

The fact that these movies keep getting made wants me to smash my TV into tiny pieces...eat the pieces...chase it down with a giant bean burrito topped with a giant bottle of Dave's Insanity Sauce...and crap it all out on the floor of the nearest movie theater. Then send the film I made of it to the producers of these vapid shit-sucking movies...

Sorry...just saw the commercial and had no one to complain to.

And to the aforementioned person(s) that needed to follow through and watch the above movies to make up for your interest in the Step Up series...you still suck...

2. Soup_Monger

Soup_Monger Should be a custom title here

I don't think that you are the target audience... although the trailer did provoke quite a response.

Thread moved.

3. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

Bottoms Up!

enjoy the burn on the other side

:tardrule: