1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

State of Emergency (Charlotte NC)

SlightChance Sep 22, 2016

1. SlightChance

SlightChance Miller's Maddness JDBA Official Member

There is a state of emergency in Charlotte NC right now. National Guard and Highway Patrol have been called in. Rioting, property damage, one person in the hospital from gun shot wound... I am sure this isn't news to anyone.

I hope any Devils in the area are staying safe. And everyone else might not want to visit any time soon.

I honestly never thought it would happen in NC.

Kelper likes this.
  2. Ronlad

Ronlad Vox Diabolus Administrator

Seems to be the norm, don't like something? Start stealing shit......

3. PS-RagE

PS-RagE "R" for Adventure JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Someone should set a law against that

Kelper likes this.
  4. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Protests I can understand since we are supposed to be living in a democracy. Sheer vandalism, looting, violence and total disrespect for property is insane.
    :ross:

apdallaround likes this.
  5. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

[​IMG]

apdallaround likes this.
  6. FlyGuy

FlyGuy Brigade Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

This is ridiculous. I guess cops are supposed to stand there and let people shoot them. They haven't released the video, but those that have viewed it say that the suspect did indeed have a gun. If this is the case, the ones that are screaming that he had a book need to be arrested for inciting a riot. If the man did have a book and was gunned down, the officer must pay.

KAZ2 likes this.
  7. KaliKid

KaliKid Brigade Member Brigade Member

Not too far from this stuff, but the new news is that the Chief said the video will not be made public. Not a good move if this shooting is justified. :(

8. SlightChance

This video may disturb some people. A man is attacked and stripped naked by a small mob. There is no evidence that the attack was provoked from the video.
    [video=youtube_share;R7yYARGFKbM]https://youtu.be/R7yYARGFKbM[/video] The video says that this happened in Charlotte. I believe I can hear them chanting "black lives matter." I have no proof that this is an actual video from the Charlotte riot.

Regardless, it is an example of what mobs can do. That man is lucky he was only stripped and beaten up. DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU.

Stay aware, stay safe.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2016
  9. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

When street thugs create a situation where they force LEOs to make split-second decisions, the self-defense/self-preservation instinct takes over, at which time motherfuckers WILL get shot....

10. KaliKid

KaliKid Brigade Member Brigade Member

While you are correct in general, the family just got to watch the video and have left with more questions than answers. Let's see how this plays out.

11. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Compliance is simple. The guy on the highway hands up or not was walking away from officers and to his car.

If you don't comply to verbal commands , well bad shit happens. :devilcorn:

This is fact , no matter what color/race someone is. :unintroduced:

KAZ2 likes this.
  12. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

B.J. Murphy, an outspoken supporter of the Nation of Islam, spoke at a press conference Wednesday, calling for an economic boycott of Charlotte.:unintroduced:

Kelper likes this.
  13. SlightChance

I found another video that I think is interesting.
    [YOUTUBE]watch?v=7p8qa4JxhnQ&ab_channel=TomJoad[/YOUTUBE]

This dudes car is stopped by a crowd of protesters, and he decides to pull out his gun to get them to move. They do move back some, but then they all come right back. This idiot then decides to open his door. Things could have ended much worse for this person.

Like these British Corporals who were killed when they encountered an IRA funeral.
    [YOUTUBE]watch?v=fhfgQOLSrTQ&ab_channel=TheDublinReaper[/YOUTUBE]
    Notice any similarities between the actions of the people in the vehicle?

Stay away from mobs. Do not stop. Do not get out of your car.

It does appear, that for now, things have settled down though.

There is a cellphone video floating around of the lead up to the Scott's shooting, and the wife's commentary promotes one narrative while the police screaming for him to drop the gun promotes the other.

14. Rhonda

Rhonda knife diva Lady Devil Brigade Member

According to Charlotte LEO, at least 70% of those arrested have out of state id's. Supposedly, the fascist faggot Soros is behind this false flag event.
    political link removed
    Am imagining that the closer we get to our pres election, the fascist faggot pigs will stage more of this type of ordered chaos. After all, when a fascist faggot community chaos organizer is puppet in chief, well, wtf do you expect?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2016
    KAZ2 likes this.
  15. dymond47

dymond47 Better than gold or platinum

police lives matter and citizens too.hoping that all will defend the constitution.for everyone..This race diversion is bull shit. He sees us all..

16. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

Aren't you embarrassed to post such poor crap - political crap at that ... Conspiracy silliness. Not supposed to do this here. :nono: :bwah:

ratstuph likes this.
  17. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

Given R's typical posts it is really difficult to discern which are political and which are just run-of-the mill delusional...; then there's trying to decipher the word-salad shit. :devilroll:

Infraction issued.
    Two day ban in progress.

edited to add: "...outside agitators" has been for decades the verbal calling card of white-supremacist types in power as that power is being challenged.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2016
    ded i likes this.
  18. Carolinacop

Carolinacop Brigade Member Brigade Member

I don't know about the politics of it, but of the 44 arrested the second night at least 38 (39 from another source) were from out of town. By the 3rd night anarchist support groups had arrived and were providing medical and legal support for the rioters. The medics had the gall to introduce themselves when they arrived to the CFD deputy chief in charge of logistics who promptly told them to pound sand. It is mostly over now with the organized groups moving on. There are a few locals who are sitting in, but all emergency operations have stood down.

-CC

KAZ2 and ded i like this.
  19. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Thanks for the post and update. Stay safe out there!

20. KAZ2

KAZ2 Huge member

Thank you Sir :thumbsup: