1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Spyderfly question

Sam Noell Jul 17, 2019

1. Sam Noell

Sam Noell Tiny Member

I saw someone get banned for selling a spyderfly. Are they not allowed on this fourm in any way? Thanks for any responses. Just trying to make sure before I make any posts to buy one.

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I'm sure they were banned for other reasons. As long as it is legal in the buyer's and purchaser's jurisdictions, we don't care WHAT you sell. Well, that and it doesn't violate Federal Law.

I've seen several Spyderflys (er, Spyderflies?) sold on this forum. I'm not SURE why that seller got banned, but it wasn't the knife. More than likely some other rule was violated.

3. Sam Noell

Sam Noell Tiny Member

Thanks for the response! I think I'll make a post and see :)