1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Spydercos for sale.

VashHash Aug 26, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VashHash

VashHash JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

4 up for sale. 2 common models and 2 more sought after. Prices are all in. Shipping included. Accept Zelle, PayPal G&S, and money order if you prefer. If you send a money order I will not ship until I receive the money order. Please look at pictures closely. These are all used knives most of them light use but the Szabo is fairly used and the price reflects that. No boxes for any but they will come packaged very well. Offers and questions are welcome but send a message. Only reply "I'll take it" in this thread. Will try to ship as soon as payments clear on week days. Weekends will ship the following week day. Might have a hurricane this week and that could cause shipping delays. I will communicate if this will be an issue.
    First up a basic used old para 2 in S30V. $110
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lock up is still great
    [​IMG]

Second an original 154cm saber ground manix 2 asking $120
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Third is a little more rare S90V and CF manix 2 asking $275
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last but not least the szabofly. This knife is used. I have taken several pictures to show the overall condition of this knife. It is not a collectors piece but if you want a szabofly you can carry this is it. The spring latch still works too. $ SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
  2. Felipe R Garcia

Felipe R Garcia Little Member

I’ll take the szabofly

3. VashHash

Bump

4. VashHash

Please close. Remaining knives withdrawn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.