1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Spyderco Southard Flipper CHEAPER THAN CHEAP!

flowerpower0186 May 20, 2018

1. flowerpower0186

flowerpower0186 Huge member

I have a Spyderco Southard Flipper for sale. It's in mint condition. You have to use your wrist a little to get the blade all the way out and locked in place. Also the blade goes towards the show side. I haven't messed with it at all. I'm sure someone who knows knives could get it perfect. Never been used. I love the knife I just need the money. The little white shiny looking things towards the border are just from glare, not marks. Knife only, everything else is long gone. $115.00 shipped + 3% for paypal. . Paypal only. This knife sells for $250 or more. This is a steal. If I've left anything off, I apologize, it's been a while since I've been on here. Also, it won't let me put another pic in for some reason, but it looks like a brand new knife looks. Thanks, Adam. 20180520_042209.jpg

Last edited: May 20, 2018
  2. josht129

josht129 Tiny Member

Just sent a pm to buy

3. grzess

grzess Little member

Pm sent.