1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Spyderco Lanyard, CRK Sebenza Accessories, Remington Shotgun, Picatinny Tactical Lights

ern1911 May 17, 2019

1. ern1911

ern1911 Average member

IMG_3250.jpg IMG_3251.jpg IMG_3252.jpg IMG_3253.jpg IMG_3254.jpg IMG_3256.jpg IMG_3258.jpg
    First up, I was at an auction and bought out a storage locker that was filled with gun accessories. These are 5 tactical rail mounted lights all marked Laser Defense. I am selling them for $45 each shipped, payment via Paypal.
    The lights are 150 lumens tactical lights that run off two cr123 batteries and will mount to any standard picatinny or 1911 rail. They activate by rocker switch which can be moved with your finger tip: light on, momentary on, strobe on, momentary on-off switch.

Second up, CRK Small Sebenza 21 titanium backspacers, one is gear patterned and the other is smooth. Brand new, only selling because I traded my small Sebenza before they arrived. I am selling them for $SOLD each shipped, payment via Paypal.

nP861AK.jpg eP4GAZ2.jpg
    Third up, a Remington 870 Express Tactical, like new, never fired, has some scuffs and marks throughout from being handled and racked, but that's about it. Feel free to ask for more pictures. This one normally sells for $500-600, but looking to move it along for $450 shipped, payment via Paypal.

7TbBCZz.jpg
    Fourth up, a Spyderco lanyard, don't know too much about it, but it has the full cut-out Spyderco logo instead of just the logo stamped onto a round or square bead like the newer ones. Asking $20 shipped, payment via Paypal.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
  2. ern1911

ern1911 Average member

BTTT