1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Spyderco Janisong Available?? But not here..............

Itchibelli Aug 6, 2015

1. Itchibelli

Itchibelli JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

2. Looseyfur

Looseyfur OG Flipper JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

3. Nirvana

Nirvana Formerly known as baliforge JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I think I recall their was a oldish* thread on blade forums that talked about the early life of this knife or the prototype... The name sounds familiar... Clicking on the link, I am not exactly sure how the knife works? Is it just an auto?

4. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

[video=youtube;E671ED7lLPo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E671ED7lLPo[/video]

5. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

The new release.

[video=youtube;OpKcZtNjFEU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpKcZtNjFEU[/video]

6. VashHash

VashHash JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Spyderco won't import it because of legality issues they've faced in the past. Eventually it will be manufactured in their Golden, Colorado facility.

7. slashncut

slashncut JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I like the design. Sure, it's not a balisong but it's interesting. Not €262 interesting, though...

8. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Novel idea... however the blade grind is completely boring #notabalisong

9. CowStabber

CowStabber Little member

Kind of reminds me of a cold steel triple action

10. Dyngus

Dyngus JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

They should call it the SpyderCo Who Let The Dogs Out. Get it? Because it's a shittysong? *ba dum tss*

11. aram

aram Little member

I remember learning about this so many years ago, about the Janisong... I always admired this thing, and would love a chance to own one. Its not really too comparable to a balisong, but i appreciate it for its uniqueness. Either way, would love a chance to own one. Hopefully its offered here in the states in the near future.

12. tx101

tx101 Stuck in the middle with you JDBA Official Member

I like goofy :D

but not 262 Euros worth of goofy :(

13. XamaX

XamaX Huge member

I see the Spyderhole as a weak spot on this. I mean having a hole just as a trademark seems a little silly IMO.

14. buddy

buddy Slide to unlock JDBA Official Member

Would this go around bali laws? Seems like it could because of the locking mechanism makes it a non "gravity" based knife

15. Chaos

Chaos Little member

There are about 50 of them here in South Africa now, had 2 in stock. Nicely made, and I am still considering one. But not sure if they are worth the $300 that they are going for here. Maybe....

Chaos