1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

spyder co valloton sub hilt d/a

subieman Feb 4, 2015

1. subieman

subieman Little member

production with custom work by designer:thumbsup: its heavy but quality.not 100% made in usa .but thats what spyder co decided to do. nice jeweling on leaf spring. cool realease switch. polished micarta handle scales. cool grind on blade. good looks . the blade still opens with a flick. ambi thumb studs work as blade stops. comfortable to grip. lots of good features in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2015
  2. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

Love that knife. In D/A= Even Better:thumbsup:

3. jfkkkk

jfkkkk Little member

Phenomenal knife. Just gets smoother with time and hidden actuator is perfect. Odds of anyone figuring out how to fire are slim to none. Generally not a spyderco fan, however this is the most UN-Spyderco like knife I've come across. This one's going in the ground with me