1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Spectacular Knife for Sale

IWantThatKnife Aug 6, 2010

1. IWantThatKnife

IWantThatKnife I want that knife Knife Maker or Craftsman

For Sale is this awesome Philip Booth Double Action Mammoth and Damascus Stiletto. Handmade by Philip Booth of Michigan, one of the best makers of custom auto knives; Phil is also a talented artist, classic custom car fan, and is one heck of a nice guy.

The twist damascus used in the 5" blade and the damascus bolsters are by ABS Master Smith Kevin Cashen (also of Michigan). The damascus is etched to a black finish; and the mammoth bark ivory is dark brown, almost black.

The overall length of this knife is 6-1/4" closed and is 11-1/4" open. It is double action; opens with a thumb stud or with an oval damascus release inletted in the scale. File worked back strap and annodized titanium liners. It is unused and has never been carried.

For those of you who are familiar with Phil's work you will recognize that this is a very large knife for him; he has carved a nice niche for himself with his "Minnow" auto knives.

Price is $1,400 shipped via USPS Insured Priority Mail within CONUS; elsewhere actual shipping charges will be added to the price. Payment via certified funds; Paypal accepted; add 3% to the price.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Samb likes this.
  2. gpturner

gpturner Little member

I love that knive wish I had the $ for it. Very Nice

That is exactly what I like both nice looking and functional!

3. EOD13

EOD13 Balisong Addict JDBA Official Member

So wrong :facepalm: This thread is TWO YEARS OLD AND DEAD!

4. IWantThatKnife

IWantThatKnife I want that knife Knife Maker or Craftsman

the thread may be 2 years old

EOD13 but the knife is still (a) available and (b) a heck of a knife for the price.

Thank you for the post; I can't decide to give you red rep or not!

Samb likes this.
  5. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

:bwah:

6. EOD13

EOD13 Balisong Addict JDBA Official Member

Well this is the first 2 year old thread that's still good after someone posts on it... consider it a free bump then :ross:

7. topgun0728

topgun0728 Little member

If only I had the funds. :thumbsup:

8. 2shot

2shot Huge member

What a gorgeous but sinister looking knife. Wish I had the funds also.

Samb likes this.
  9. j.nailz

j.nailz JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

A work of art. Hopefully it'll still be available when I'm cashed up again.

10. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

It makes me want to stab somebody! :redrum:

Samb likes this.