1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Special Edition Benchmade 51

DarklightY2K Sep 30, 2016

1. B-Lock1888

B-Lock1888 Little member

Benchmade 51

I happen to be on Blade HQ looking at the replicant and noticed the 51 morpho. I don't know about the finger grooves. I am not new to Balisongs but it has been many years since dabbling. Even back then I would only do horizontals, definitely not the stuff I am trying to learn now. I have the Benchmade 62.

2. thegoodedge

thegoodedge Pacific Edge Cutlery JDBA Official Member

And they feel great in hand.
    This is the way all 51's should have been made.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Old Yeller

Old Yeller Little member

That knife is gorgeous! What did it cost or what's it worth?

4. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

Sometimes I just shake my head and laugh:bwah: Unfortunately, I don't think some people even know that this exist.

***That is stunning:thumbsup:

5. B-Lock1888

B-Lock1888 Little member

Nice blade on that.

Where can I find one?

6. oregonian

oregonian Huge member

They where $1800 when they came out. I think they only made 80 of them and you would have to get one second hand.
    This spring I saw one in Portland Oregon at a gun shop that is also a premium Benchmade dealer, they wanted $1,350.
    So they are out there if you have the patience and the $$$$

7. zuggzugg

zuggzugg JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Any working pics of this? Curious, as I missed seeing the pics before they went down.

:thumbsup:

8. Ryanol

Ryanol SnarkMasterFunkyFresh JDBA Official Member

just guessing but i'll go with the Damascus carbon fiber handled ones with the MOP inserts and the actual gold or maybe the ti ones with the carbon fiber inserts and Damascus blade. Of course knowing Steve and his internet knife sparring history with Michael when it comes to one upsmanship - it might be something even rarer?

9. thegoodedge

thegoodedge Pacific Edge Cutlery JDBA Official Member

It was the BM51-121 but Photobucket seems to be completely down right now. No pic's are showing up through them...

10. VashHash

VashHash JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Yeah i noticed that everywhere today

11. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

The comic book forum I'm on have (has?) started to navigate away from Photobucket. It's become unreliable for quite a while now. Too many ads, too many issues.

***Time to move to the cloud

12. VashHash

VashHash JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Yeah the new ads in the browser are ridiculous. Very invasive.