1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Special 32nd Bday Gift

Dustygmt Sep 5, 2020

1. Dustygmt

Dustygmt Tiger Snot Expert JDBA Official Member

So I recieved this fine cutting instrument as a gift from my uncle today, I was pretty much beyond shocked. My knife hobby is kind of a solo practice, people know I'm into it, but most times if I talk about it, I assume it goes in one ear and out the other. Anyway, my uncle was asking me about a knife a couple months back. He wanted to know what a high quality, good hard use knife would be that also had beauty and aesthetic appeal, kind of steering away from the tactical realm and more so looking for a gentlemans knife and the first thing that came to mind was a CRK.

We talked at length about them and shared many pics and I thought I was helping him pick out his, but he was figuring out what I would choose. Anyway, here it is.

IMG_20200905_233314.jpg
    CRK Sebenza 21 (small)
    Canvas Micarta Inlay
    Polished S35VN Blade

2. woodlander

woodlander Brigade Member Brigade Member

Very nice. I wish I had relatives like that.

Balibuyer, apdallaround and Dustygmt like this.
  3. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

:sweetbenz

Balibuyer, Dustygmt and snache like this.
  4. snache

snache Average Member

And I thought that only happened in the movies.........nice!

Balibuyer, Dustygmt and apdallaround like this.