1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Sour experience with upcoming Omeme drop....thus far.

GuItArMaN8373 May 12, 2018

1. GuItArMaN8373

GuItArMaN8373 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

So I've been keeping up with Ryworx and his drops for the Omeme. Noticed he put up the google doc form to fill out for a chance to grab one.

I read over everything. The way the grammar was, it sounded like I had UNTIL the 15th to put in for one, since he had just put up the form to fill out. Unbeknownst to me, what he meant was, the form is to be filled out on that exact same day and time to be a part of the drop.

Seems a bit weird to post the form way before the drop when it's only valid when submitted at the certain time and date.

I asked him if I need to just re-submit on the actual date and time to be considered for the drop and his response was of little help.

hm.jpg

2. Rover

Rover Rock N' Roll Outlaw JDBA Official Member

He did you a favor. Those blood grooves are goofy as fuck.

3. tonk

tonk JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

The omeme does not a have fuller , kinda think those are konohishis

rackreal likes this.
  4. Hamza Bouarfa

Hamza Bouarfa JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

He posts it before time because he isn't the one to handle the orders all the time. He has a buddy in the US that takes care of things with him. What you need to do is fill out the form a few minutes before the designated time on the drop date, and submit it as soon as the clock hits the time.

tonk likes this.
  5. rackreal

rackreal Huge member

Once the order form was posted 15 minutes later than the time previously announced, many guys sent DMs with desperation. That's why.

6. rackreal

rackreal Huge member

That's not blood groove. Bo-hi

tonk likes this.
  7. Ben.

Ben. Not FBI JDBA Official Member

Ryo is Japanese, all things considered he speaks English pretty well.

tonk and desmodus like this.
  8. GuItArMaN8373

GuItArMaN8373 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Thanks, that's the plan this time.