1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Sorry My British Friends...

crogers Dec 13, 2018

1. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

Jim L. likes this.
  2. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

I have seen a couple of the boys who have been attacked on Britbox. I have lived in the States for 20 years. I have grandsons that are beginning their education. Bring on the sports..but I do believe America has something right in regards to our children.

Kids can either walk/ride or public transportation. Why not allow them to be school buses dedicated to dropping children off as they do here. In my opinion itsi far safer than walking down dark Ally's. School officers would be a big plus too.

Jim L. and crogers like this.
  3. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

Maybe you should move back, run for PM and straighten them people out! :bwah:

Jim L. and woodlander like this.
  4. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Not as chance of that old chap!

Jim L. and crogers like this.