1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

SoonerBJJ ++++

Carson Dec 10, 2011

1. Carson

Carson Rust Wizard Brigade Member

I am late in posting this, but I had a great FTF transaction with SoonerBJJ. Stand-up guy, many thanks.

I didn't see an thread for him when I did a search. If there's one already, my hope is that this post will get added to it.

2. wcjohn

wcjohn Sum Quod Sum JDBA Official Member

Got my purchase from SooerBJJ today. Great transaction. Worked out perfectly. Obtained my grail in the 4x. Now I can finally move on. Thanks again bud. I'd happily do business with you again. :thumbsup:

3. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Bali Demon JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Great guy to deal with. He's DaFucking Shizzle. Thanks!