1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Some of My Kydex Work

unloved Mar 20, 2010

1. unloved

unloved kydex maker Knife Maker or Craftsman

I call this design the VersaCarry.
    They will accept every commercially availabe carry option that I know of. Both Tek-Lok sizes, MOLLE-Loks, Spyderco G-Clips, IWB loops, Tactical Tethers, and Mercharnesses. I also make a removable, hook-side Velcro backed, mounting plate. They are ambidextrous, and can be set up to carry vertically, horizontally, or inverted, edge to the rear, or edge forward, edge up, or edge down.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    One Piece RC-3 Sheath

[​IMG]

Glock 9mm Mag Pouch w/Adjustable Retention

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PMAG Pouches w/Adjustable Retention

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

lovemoney likes this.
  2. Mr. Andersson

Mr. Andersson Svensk DJÄVUL

3. unloved

Thanks for the link.

4. Leatherface

Leatherface leatherface Knife Maker or Craftsman

hey bro

Those mag pouches are hawt

nice looking work with clean edges

5. unloved

Thank you very much.

More pics later today/tonight.

6. lovemoney

lovemoney Huge member

im very impressed.kydex work looks top notch.covering all the carry options was a great idea.

7. unloved

Thanks!

Here's some more.

Neck/Shoulder Rig for Kel-Tec P3AT

[​IMG]

Pocket Holster

This one is also for a P3AT, right hand carry. I leave the outside of the holster flat, to prevent printing.

[​IMG]

The body side is formed for some retention. Not too much, just enough to keep the gun in the holster while in the pocket, yet loose enough for an easy draw.

[​IMG]

Custom Neck Sheath for a BHK ?. I don't know what the model name is. Very nice knife. This one ships on Monday.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

One Piece IWB for a CRKT Polkowski Kasper Companion

[​IMG]

8. Primitiveman

Primitiveman Little member

Cool

Been thinking of making a sheath for my vintage Greber BMF and a TP-22 I have.

Think I can do it as a first time project?

9. unloved

Sure. A word of caution though, I don't recommend Kydex for anything that you're worried about the finish of. IMO, it should be reserved strictly for users. It will mark your knives over time, and it will scratch stuff if there's any grit inside the holster/sheath/whatever.

One of the really cool things about Kydex is, as long as you don't overheat it, you can reheat, and reform, over, and over again, until you get it just how you want it.

10. longbow

longbow scratch n sniffer

I pm'd ya, I'll take a sheath for my CRKT Polkowski/Kasper etc.etc. Let me know, and kepeem sharp

11. Mr. Andersson

Mr. Andersson Svensk DJÄVUL

Look like an excellent choice Longbow..!

:ssmile:

12. longbow

Yep I agree. Sheath is done, the day I contacted him, how nice is that. Just waiting for his pp to kick in. This is exactly the sheath I wanted for that knife. Stoked for sure. keepem sharp and thanks man

13. unloved

It's on it's way, longbow. Thank you.

14. Adamm

Adamm Little member

Sweet:thumbsup:

15. Evamore

Evamore Huge member

Nice mag pouches! Sheaths look good too, I do recommend you sign up as Mr. Anderson suggested. Looking forward to seeing more.

16. longbow

Recieved my iwb for the CRKT Polkowski/Kapser today man and I have to tell ya it is very comfortable and just exactly what I was looking for. Thickness is perfect and have been wearing it all day just cause it is so comfortable. Thanks for the fast turnaround and great quality. Keepem sharp and thanks again

17. unloved

You're quite welcome, I'm glad you're happy with it.

18. unloved

I finally found the time to make a few things for myself.:devil1:

High ride OWB for my summer gun. I'm going to try to make two mag pouches to go with it tomorrow, but I have some orders I've got to work on, so maybe not.:ssad:
    [​IMG]

Belt carry sheath for my Spyderco Street Beat. I'll mount it for horizontal, edge up carry with a small Tek-Lok.
    [​IMG]

Mercharness sheath, also for my Street Beat.
    [​IMG]

fishwolf likes this.
  19. unloved

This one was designed to be mounted on a Safariland drop leg rig, in addition to use with an IWB loop, and large Tek-Lok.
    [​IMG]

This one's also for use with an IWB loop, large Tek-Lok, and a Mercharnes.
    [​IMG]

For Adamm.
    [​IMG]

20. unloved

High ride OWB for my XD .40 SC

[​IMG]