1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Some more new pieces...

J. Neilson Feb 9, 2013

1. J. Neilson

J. Neilson Caught in the Mosh Knife Maker or Craftsman

Here are a variety of new pieces off the mountain, it never gets boring up here...

Dark Lightning Necker
    [​IMG]
    This little necker was forged from a piece of bold "W" pattern damascus with a couple of bone beads and a kydex sheath.

Oosic & Ironwood Primitive
    [​IMG]
    This primitive belt knife was forged from "Frontier" canister damascus with a "raindrop" damascus button guard and a handle of Desert Ironwood Burl and Oosic with a natural end. There is also a great rawhide sheath by John Cohea, as with all my primitive pieces.

German "Saw-blade" Chef
    [​IMG]
    Here is another of my saw-blade Chef knives with my "antiqued" finish and in English Walnut handle scales. These have become my most popular kitchen knives.

Pac-axe
    [​IMG]
    Here is another of my Pac-axes as well. Another popular piece for me. This one was done with a forge marked and "antiqued" finish and with Vera wood scales in a palm swell style.

Modified "Shorty" S-B
    [​IMG]
    This requested piece is a shorter and full-grind variation of the popular scandi-bushcraft design in green G-10 scales and a kydex belt or neck sheath.

Ball-bearing damascus "Whisker"
    [​IMG]
    Again, one of my more requested designs, this light and thin wharny-style belt knife is forged from 52100 ball-bearing damascus with a file worked thumb rest and open/exposed lanyard hole. The handle scales are dark green Maple Burl with a matching lanyard fob.

I hope you liked these and there's more to come soon.

2. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

i love the necker.

is that a commonly stocked piece?

3. 321sold.biz

321sold.biz Better than gold or platinum

sweet!

Damn fine work! I hope you washed your hands after you used the ol' oosic.
    All the wharncliff blades look very useful but the pax ax is bad ass!

4. J. Neilson

J. Neilson Caught in the Mosh Knife Maker or Craftsman

Thanks all. I appreciate it.

I believe it is going to be Des, I liked that one a lot as well.