1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Some Balisongs and a Godfather I’m looking to part with.

Masharp81 Oct 5, 2019

1. Masharp81

Masharp81 Angelus Mortis JDBA Official Member

Firstly; the business: All buyers must adhere to the laws of their individual state as far as purchases go. I ship CONUS only. I will accept PayPal or Zelle for payment options. I ship USPS and will cover costs. I purchase the standard insurance ($50 I believe)? Guaranteed to go out by the Saturday following purchase. I work Mon-Fri, and if an opportunity presents itself, I may be able to get it out on one of these days. However, worst case scenario would be mailing of the package on the Saturday following the purchase.
    With that being said, onto the knives. All of these knives are LNIB and have never been used to cut anything. All knives come with the documentation and the box the way I received it, unless otherwise specified: (*)

1– Benchmade 62 — Asking $SOLD

2– Tachyon 2 — Asking $SOLD

3– Prodigy - Jerry Hom — Asking $SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

* — Was never into trainers, so this has never been flipped. Just couldn’t pass up a Hom

4– Protech Godfather — Asking $150.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

* — The Godfather I included pics of the box because it is a little rough. This knife was bought used from another JD user years ago. All other knives in this thread were owned by myself exclusively. The box’s for all other knives are mint. The knives I am selling have never been flipped, and never used to cut anything. Offers will be considered, but no low balling, please.
    Thanks for taking a look at my sales thread, and PM me with any questions or offers. First “I’ll take it,” to the terms/prices I have submitted will be considered first.
    Thank you to Mr. Labella, fellow Devils, and The JD.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019 at 6:33 AM
  2. elektroknifeman

elektroknifeman Little member

ill take the tachyon 2

3. Hamza Bouarfa

Hamza Bouarfa JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

In for the Tach as well

4. RexRippin

RexRippin Little Member

Lol dammit I can’t believe I missed the tach!

5. Markus Nguyen

Markus Nguyen Tiny Member

Give it to me

6. Masharp81

Thanks to everyone for their interest. The Tachyon 2 is currently pending sale.

7. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab Pakal I JDBA Official Member

dude

the community is a bunch of ripoffs now

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
    Scott Meers and Masharp81 like this.
  8. Masharp81

Haha. I found this out pretty quickly when I saw how much interest it got. Posted late last night, and woke to a page full of PM’s... but it’s my fault for not researching the current market. First in will be getting it for the asking price. And they can consider themselves a lucky motherfucker if they want :) I’ve gotten my share of good deals on the JD, so that’s what it’s all about.

9. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab Pakal I JDBA Official Member

:fixed:
    good on you for honoring it
    :helix:

sorry to shit up your thread

SOCALSURF, Scott Meers and Masharp81 like this.
  10. Masharp81

Thanks for everyone who was interested in the Tachyon 2. Funds have been received, and the knife is currently sold.

Thanks Devils

apdallaround likes this.
  11. Masharp81

Bump

12. Masharp81

Bump

13. Masharp81

Prodigy is pending sale - Thanks

14. Masharp81