1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmtrujillo98

bmtrujillo98 Tiny Member

Up for your consideration today I have a Palethius Bowie, D2, #13/14, October of 2018 batch. Like new, never been seriously flipped or used to cut anything. Comes with original sheath and signed Palethius card. Shipping CONUS, Paypal only, Shipping via USPS 2-Day Priority Flat-Rate. $2000->$1800->$1700->$1650 starting price. Email me for questions at bmtrujillo98@gmail.com.
    IMG_2207.JPG IMG_2208.JPG IMG_2209.JPG IMG_2210.JPG IMG_2211.JPG

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  2. conno_117

conno_117 Little Member

to any potential buyers, look closely at the pictures...
    Edit: its real I'm not knocking that. here's a gallery of close ups https://imgur.com/a/PpzbbBB
    i didnt mean to start anything but i felt the price was too high for the post to not mention anything about the deficiencies and for the thumbnail photos used in the original post, now that the grind has been pointed out and the pictures have been improved, its fine

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  3. Maxixavalon15

Maxixavalon15 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

I give up.
    What is it?

4. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I asked the same thing. Since it should be in the post, I'll say it. The grinds on the blade are way off. Compare how high up the grind goes on the tang end on each side. Then look at where the flat starts on the tip end on each side.

It has some other (not as obvious or serious) flaws, that a potential should be made of aware of.

Thanks @conno_117

5. EJ_Livesey

EJ_Livesey Huge member

Holy shit I see it now that you point it out. Good Lord. I’m new to customs

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  6. bmtrujillo98

bmtrujillo98 Tiny Member

A serious buyer who wants any Palethius Bali understands that there are issues with the workmanship for most Midtech and Custom Balis. I appreciate the bevel being pointed out, but besides that and some grind marks in the blade: the knife is gorgeous. I will point out that @conno_117 thought the price was too high when there are two others on JD for the same price and one sold on March 28th for $2000: https://www.jerzeedevil.com/threads/wts-palethius-bowie-matt-cook-elmax-fhm.176718/.

ATLWood, FlyGuy, G-man and 3 others like this.
  7. bmtrujillo98

bmtrujillo98 Tiny Member

Bump

8. bmtrujillo98

bmtrujillo98 Tiny Member

Bump, price drop

9. bmtrujillo98

bmtrujillo98 Tiny Member

*SOLD* Mods please close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.