1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N.V.

N.V. Little Member

NO TRADES

Offers are welcomed

(Do not message me with lowballs or asking for my bottom dollar price. All will be ignored)

Squid trainer: Lightly Used
    BIN: $130 + PP Fees

BRS Acid IS SOLD
    BRS: Acid AB Almost Never Opened, Never used to cut, Never dropped Comes with Case
    BIN: $500 + PP Fees OBO

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Through Paypal

US Only, No International Shipping

Please look at all pictures and ask any questions if you have any

No Returns

All Sales Are Final- Thank you

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Somewhat relevant passage below not necessary to read

The reason why I am selling these specifically the acid AB is because I am moving on from Balisongs. I know the price is a bit steep but to me it is my grail knife and it's kinda hard for me to let go of it. Ever since they released the original acid AB couple years back I knew I had to have one. As I grow older I come to realize that we are only here for a brief moment and I want to pursue other hobbies e.g. motorcycles. I know selling this knife won't buy me one but it can help with the purchase of gear and the necessary maintenance tools. With this money I can buy myself front and rear stands and specific tools, or it can help me even buy a motorcycle lift. I was initially intrigued by butterfly knives back when I saw the spy trailer for TF2 many years ago. Back then I didn't have much money so I had to settle with a Bradley kimura. As time passed I bought myself a BM42 then along cam a replicant, original AB, and a HOM basilisk. But as wealth accumulated my time and passion for it has dropped. I'm somewhat sad to see my this small hobby of mine go but it's time for me to let go and move on. Anyway if you have read this far I appreciate you taking your time to do so. -Thanks again

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
  2. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Just a brief compliment to you as a rookie, your for sale ad is well done and that is not the norm for rookies around here. You obviously read the rules and/or have common sense.
    On a side note, I love that blade on the AB.
    Thanks.

3. N.V.

N.V. Little Member

I appreciate the compliment, Thanks

4. N.V.

N.V. Little Member

BUMP

5. caseyedwards

caseyedwards yub yub

BUMP! and acid AB is sold!

BennytheBlade likes this.
  6. N.V.