1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

*Sold, Please Close* Pair of Used Benchmade Balisong 40T Trainers for Sale

villyvibes Jul 18, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. villyvibes

villyvibes Tiny Member

I have a two used Benchmade 40T Balisong Trainers for sale. One has a spring latch and the other a t-latch. I am the original owner and used it to practice flips and Filipino martial arts. Both are worn from those uses but in good condition. Please see the attached images. Have boxes with user care manuals for both.

I am asking $425 or best offer for both including shipping by USPS Priority Mail in the United States. Payment by PayPal only, with me picking up the fees.

Please feel free to send me a message with any questions. To avoid confusion, please also post intention to sell on this thread if you send me a message. Thank you for checking out my post.

Attached Files:

2. Guillermo

Guillermo 7th Man of the 7th son Super Moderator

You need to post a introduction or this is getting shut down. And I don't want to see anyone trying to buy this before it gets done.

SOCALSURF likes this.
  3. villyvibes

villyvibes Tiny Member

Done.. thanks!

4. Vic

Vic Huge member

payment made
    Thanks

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    Caffiend likes this.
  5. villyvibes

villyvibes Tiny Member