1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD: Palethius Bowie

HedaCoon Dec 19, 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HedaCoon

HedaCoon *is not a coon Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

Latest Palethius Bowie (not a ronin ) with all original items, same condition as when it was from Palethius. I got this recently 2nd hand and just not feeling it as much as the other balis of his. Looking to trade this for a v1 revolution plus $300 to match the msrp when they came directly from pale. That's the only trade I would be interested in. Either that or a straight sell at $OLD shipped conus, insured, paypal fee included

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
  2. Graillist

Graillist Little Member

Does the blade come in to contact with the handle sometimes like the BM42? The picture of the blade looks like it has a few light marks on it but it might also be the grind. Is there any blade play or is it like a microtech or 51 that has no play whatsoever?

3. HedaCoon

It has bushings and not much play at all actually. There are marks on blade and handles that are pretty notorious when it comes to Palethius. It's pretty rare for his knives to be free of any. If you have any additional question, pm me. Don't wanna clog up the sale thread

4. Graillist

Graillist Little Member

will do. Thanks for getting back to me..I'm still learning about balisongs, zen pins, tang pins, what is good and what sucks etc. I'm still trying to understand why some of the best or most expensive balis have blade play and why they allow the blades to touch the handles. Like the 29 knives or even the bm42, the most popular of all time..the benchmade 40 series seems like all of them have enough play for the blade to touch the handle but then the cheaper 51, doesn't touch and has no blade play if you tighten the pivot perfectly....I'm not sure if anyone has an explanation for this but my only guess is that the blade play gives the bali more mobility and makes it easier or better to flip? I'm not good enough to be able to tell the difference.

5. HedaCoon

Bump

6. HedaCoon

Sold, mod please close :)

7. docilefuct

docilefuct Little member

Will
    “will do” actually you didn’t. Next time someone asks you to NOT clog up there sales thread, listen and pm them or create your own thread with your own questions. The knife has been sold so it doesn’t matter now, but for future reference just listen and do what is politely requested. Thank you.

desmodus, Preston and SOCALSURF like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.