1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD Bladerunners Systems BRS Alpha Beast Infinity.

zephyr05 Dec 2, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zephyr05

zephyr05 Little member Brigade Member

I have for sale the following items. Prices includes Paypal fees and U.S. shipping. U.S. sales only please. Listed on multiple forums.

SOLD 1. Bladerunners Systems BRS Alpha Beast Infinity. Used but in excellent condition. I have flipped it some so it has some small wear marks but nothing major. Blade is in great sharp, very sharp and pointy. Little bit of wear on the latch. Blade play is practically nonexistent. Includes factory box, card and dice.

SOLD 425 total and I pay shipping and PP fee. Not looking for any trades.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    Thanos74 and SOCALSURF like this.