1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

(SOLD) BHQ Exclusive Benchmade 51 (Stonewash with orange scales)

Beelzebubbles Oct 25, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beelzebubbles

Beelzebubbles JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

$SOLD Price includes USPS Priority shipping and all associated fees! CONUS ONLY. Paypal G&S is preferred method of payment.

A Blade HQ exclusive variant Benchmade 51 Morpho with the stonewashed blade and orange scales. This one has seen light flipping and does show some signs of latch chatter on the safe handle but otherwise you’d be hard pressed to find obvious flaws with this one. This does not include the box but I do still have the original drawstring bag (Box is lost, please don’t ask me to look for it, I’ve already torn my house apart).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8Q6A5487.jpeg 8Q6A5497.jpeg 8Q6A5504.jpeg

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
    Preston likes this.
  2. Giovanni Monroy

Giovanni Monroy Little Member

pmed

3. Beelzebubbles

Beelzebubbles JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

This one’s SPF