1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

*Sold* Benchmade 62

SteezySubie May 12, 2019

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteezySubie

SteezySubie Little Member

*Update 5/13 Sold*

Asking $250 shipped obo. Used condition Benchmade 62, minor scuffs on the handles but nothing mechanical. Blade is like new and has a freshly sharpened blade that i sharpened myself. Knife flips very well and is smooth. Factory play side to side, screws have never been apart to my knowledge.

Bought it from the first owner and personally never cared it and barely used it myself.

Only accepting PayPal and offers are welcome if you think the price is unfair.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 13, 2019
    I love all dogs likes this.
  2. cmhydro

cmhydro Tiny Member

Pmd

SteezySubie likes this.
  3. SteezySubie

SteezySubie Little Member

Admins please close. Knife has been sold.

cmhydro likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.