1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

$SOLD Benchmade 45C, Rare Custom, Mint w/Original Box, Papers and Sheath!

Moe1 Aug 7, 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moe1

Moe1 Little member

Hi All,

Up for sale is a holy grail Benchmade Balisong Model 45C! I couldn't find much information on the web regarding this knife except for the following from a reddit post:

"The first 4Xs were the 45 and 48, introduced in 1993, marketed as the "deluxe" edition, with investment cast stainless steel handles (as opposed to the die-cast Zamak on the earlier Economy Series, the 259, 239 and so forth). There was also a limited edition 45C (for custom, not clip) that had milled stainless handles."

A fellow JD member has helped me determine that this is most likely stainless steel handles as the weight is close to 7 oz. Based on his very helpful information I've drastically reduced the price.

Price shipped to your door is $SOLD. I accept paypal only.

Thanks for looking,
    Moe

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    begreen61, desmodus, chutcher and 2 others like this.
  2. Moe1

Moe1 Little member

Bump

3. Moe1

Moe1 Little member

This has been sold. Mods please close. Thanks JD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.