1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD Benchmade 42 154 Springer and SOLD Demon with Ti Clip Balisongs

zephyr05 Sep 21, 2017

1. zephyr05

zephyr05 Little member Brigade Member

I have for sale the following items. U.S. sales only please. Payment by PayPal. Listed on multiple forums. Prices include Paypal fees and US priority mail shipping.

SOLD 1. Atropos Demon balisong. I purchased several of these recently and can't afford to keep them all. This one is used, I flipped it and carried it a few days so it has a few minor wear marks on the handles.

This is one of the newer models with bushings and latch gate. Full titanium channel handles and N690 blade steel. Still has the factory edge and tip.

It has several upgrades. Pivot screws have been replaced with T10 stainless screws. Larger fitted PB washers have been added. When I got it, there were holes for a pocket clip but the clip was not included so I made a custom titanium clip using a blank from USA knifemaker. Fits great.

It flips very smoothly. Some snail trails on the handles but no dings or scratches. Locks open and closed very smoothly. I put some teflon tape on the pivots, you should be able to adjust them as you like and they will stay tight. Price is SOLD $200 SOLD total via Paypal, I pay USPS shipping and fees. U.S. sales only. Not looking for any trades at this time. Listed on multiple forums.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SOLD 2. Benchmade 42 with 154CM steel and spring latch. Mint condition, looks like new. Include box, pouch and papers. Price is SOLD $515 total via Paypal, I pay USPS shipping and fees. U.S. sales only. Listed on multiple forums.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017