1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Sold, 7th Thread

Liu Kang Nov 26, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liu Kang

Liu Kang Dealer Knife Maker or Craftsman

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    NJ69 SLUT Meaner .22" Hollow Satin, Light Green Giraffe Bone w/Solid Pins
    Meaner Street S.L.U.T. Super Lightweight Ultra Thick .22" Deep Hollow Ground Skeletonized Handle
    This S.L.U.T. was introduced in 2011 and than was discontinued right away. This has a deep Hollow ground and this one weights 5.5 ounces. This has an incredible feel in the hand because of the thickness of the blade compared to the super sharp deep hollow grind! The particular knife was purchased by me direclty from Busse Combat at the East Coast Custom Knife show in March of 2011. Completely one of a kind with custom Giraffee Bone handles with solid pins. Sold

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    BATAC .20 Black Saber Ground Blade, Textured Black/Orange G10 Handle with Black Okuden Kydex Drop Leg Sheath
    Badger Attack Tactical BATAC
    5" Blade 10.75" Overall .20" Thick 14.02 Ounces
    The Badger Attack Tactical BATAC was introduced in 2007 by Busse Combat and have since than been discontinued.
    This has a INFI Steel that is .20" thick with a Black Coated Blade! The Convexed Ground Blade with V-grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This will also come with a custom black Okuden kydex sheath made just for this knife.
    Sold

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat TGLB Prototype .285" Bronze Blade w/Fuller, Magnum Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle with a Tapered Butt
    TGLB - Team Gemini Light Brigade
    7.8" Blade 13.15" .285" Thick w/Fuller 16.86 Ounces
    Shallow Hollow Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge, Bronze Blade
    This was model knife from Busse Combat is the Famous knife used on TV series "The Walking Dead!" This is the "Prototype" that was made and brought to the Knob Creek Shop 2015! The Blended V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This Bronze coating is not an option to order from Busse and neither is this Tanto Grind. This knife has a tapered Butt which has never been done before! I personally think that this is a huge improvement and fits the shape of the handle much better. There were not many of these made. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This has the "Proto" marked on the blade. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek Show 2015!
    Sold

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Team Gemini .25" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Textured Blue/Black G10
    Blade 2014 Exclusive
    Sold

Azwelke Black Pancake Style Dangler Sheath for ASHBM Sold
    Azwelke Black Pancake Style Dangler Sheath for Satin Team Gemini Sold

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Spyderco Clipit C14SBK Black Rescue AUS8 Made in SEKI CITY Japan
    3.75" Blade Length 8.5" Overall Length .125" Blade Thickness 2.535 Ounces
    AUS-8 Stainless Steel
    Black Glass Reinforced Nylon Handle/Pocket Clip
    Here is a true collector's knife. This one is a New Old Stock from my own personal knife collection. This is the Clipit version where the pocket clip is part of the handle in one piece. This has the original box and baggie, and from the looks of the label, this was made 10/96!
    This was never used, carried or sharpened. This is being sold as is so please look at the pictures closely. Very hard to find this model NIB!
    Sold

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
  2. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Custom Shop NMFSH .32" Convexed Satin Blade, Orange/Brown Full Double Dyed Birdseye Maple Handle
    9.5" Blade Length 15.5" Overall Length .32" Thick
    INFI Blade Steel
    Convexed Satin Blade/Edge
    Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges
    This in Busse Custom Shop special made for the Blade 2014 Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .32" thick with a Satin Finish! The Edge is Razor Sharp! Each of these are hand made with hand picked and custom matched Hand-Shaped Orange/Brown Full Double Dyed Birdseye Maple Handle! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    Sold

3. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Michael Raymond Estrella S30V Blade, Polished Pin, Orange Peel Titanium Handle
    3.3" S30V Blade Steel etched on the blade
    7.8" Overall
    4.12 Ounces
    Hand Polished Pivot Pin
    Handle Material 6AL-4V Titanium Integral
    This is Brand New from the maker with box and all paperwork and tool. Solid Lockup with centered blade and smooth opening action. Strong Detent!
    Sold

4. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Custom Shop Rodent Trails Variant .17" Satin Blade, Red/Black G10
    I believe this is (1 of 6) from the Blade 2014 show! Sold

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat RMD .17" Saber Ground Satin INFI Blade, Black G10
    5.25" Blade Length 10.25" Overall Length
    INFI Blade Steel
    Saber Ground Satin Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge
    This was a very few of these made by hand by the Custom Shop and I purchased this knife directly from the Swamp Rat Knife Company at the Blade 2014. This has a INFI Steel that is .17" thick with a satin Finish! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and was never avil for this model Swamp Rat Ratmandu before. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat!
    Sold

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Custom Shop SAR3 Variant .18" Hollow Ground Sage Blade, Textured Red/Black G10
    Search And Rescue 3
    3.25" Blade 7.35" Overall .18" Blade Thickness 4.945 Ounces
    Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Handle
    Hand Ground Deep Hollow Grind with a Re-Shaped Handle
    This was purchased by me directly from the Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek Show 2015.
    The SAR3 was introduced in 2010 and have since than been discontinued. All the previous SAR3 where all full height Convexed blades but this one is much different and have the Hand Ground Deep Hollow Grind is Super Sharp and with a Re-Shaped Handle is much lighter than the production ones! This also has the butt of the knife come to a point for a good window punch or skull crusher! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    Sold

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Custom Shop SAR3 Variant .17" Re-Shaped Black Blade, Textured Red/Black G10
    Search And Rescue 3
    3.25" Blade 7.35" Overall .17" Blade Thickness 5.12 Ounces
    Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Handle
    Flat Ground with a Re-Shaped Handle and Blade
    This was purchased by me directly from the Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek Show 2015.
    The SAR3 was introduced in 2010 and have since than been discontinued. All the previous SAR3 where all full height Convexed blades but this one is much different and has a Re-Shaped Blade/Handle and has a coated blade! This also has the butt of the knife come to a point for a good window punch or skull crusher! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    Sold

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2015
  5. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Custom Shop Swamp Rat RMD .17" Saber Ground Satin INFI Blade with Textured Green/Black G10 Handle
    5.25" Blade Length 10.25" Overall Length
    INFI Blade Steel
    Saber Ground Satin Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge
    This was a very few of these made by hand by the Custom Shop and I purchased this knife directly from the Swamp Rat Knife Company at the Blade 2014. This has a INFI Steel that is .17" thick with a satin Finish! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    Sold

6. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Dustin Turpin Repentance Dagger, Second Run
    Satin Hand Ground
    Overall Length: 9.10"
    Blade Length: 3.85"
    Blade Thickness: 0.16"
    Blade Style: Spear Point
    Blade Finish: Satin
    Edge Type: Plain
    Handle Length: 5.1"
    Handle materials: Satin Titanium Bolster w/Smooth Custom Carbon Fiber
    Weight: 6.22 oz.
    Knife Type: Flipper Action Liner Locks
    Pocket Carry: Tip Up
    This is a Safe Queen from a private collector. Dead Mint Condition with Excellent flipper Action with Strong detent with Smooth IKBS Action! Early Solid lockup with a centered blade. This has never been used, carried or sharpened. THIS HAS A DOUBLE EDGE SHARPENED EDGE, SO BE SURE OF YOUR LAWS BEFORE YOU PURCHASE. I contacted Dutin Turpin asking for more info about this knife and what the differences between the first and second run, here is what he said:

I only built maybe 4 of the first generation not including the proto and about 6 or 7 of the 2nd generation. Just subtle differences between the two designs. The second generation is slightly larger overall than the first with longer tabs and a different handle profile.
    Really all I can remember of those knives. It was a couple years ago. Sold through Les Robertson at the time who I no longer deal with.
    I do plan to eventually bring an updated version of it back into my line-up later this year. I will no longer do a full double edge on it since I feel it just isn't practical and not safe to carry.
    Best,
    Dustin Turpin

This will come with the pouch for carry or storage.
    Sold

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Neil Blackwood Bruiser Harpoon Flipper
    4" Blade 9.2" Overall .18" Blade Thickness 9.2 Ounces
    Two-Toned S35VN Re-curve Hollow Ground Harpoon Blade (Vapor Blasted Flats/Satin Bevels)
    Contoured Coyote Brown G10 Scale with Carbon Fiber Inlay w/Mosaic Pins
    Dark Bronze Anodized Light Stonewashed Titanium Liner, Lock-Side, Clip and Gear Full Backspacer and Glass Breaker
    .25" Heat Colored Pivot & Heat Colored 8-32 Body Screws
    Mint Condition as from Maker with Ultra Smooth Flipping Action with a Solid Early Lockup. Centered Blade with No Blade Play in any direction. The Carbon Fiber Inlay also acts as a Stop-Lock. This is a truly beautiful custom from Neil Blackwood!
    Sold

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Boss Street .225" Deep Hollow Ground Satin Blade, Textured Red Tequila G10 Handle
    4.25" Blade Length 9.2" Overall Length .225" Thick 8.93 Ounces
    Full Height Hand Ground Deep Hollow Ground INFI Blade with Small Choil
    This is from the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show.
    The Boss Street was introduced in 2009 and have since than been discontinued. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .225" thick Full Height Hand Ground Deep Hollow Ground which was never a production knife! This was the only one I saw at that show. This one is Beautiful and Busse Custom Shop made it PERFECT! The Deep Hollow Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    Sold

7. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Kill Devil Sniper Hawk Tomahawk .20" Sage Blade, Tan Cord Wrapped Handles
    Kill Devil Sniper Hawk - KDSH
    Cutting edge length: 3 1/8"
    Head width: 7"
    Spike length: 3 1/8"
    Thickness: 3/16"
    Overall length 15 1/2"
    Steel: SR101 58-60RC, steel has Custom Camouflage Coated by Swamp Rat.
    Textured Tan Canvas Micarta
    Weight 19.225 Ounces
    Please check out my forums for more and better pictures! This is Brand New from the Knob Creek Shop 2015!
    Sold

8. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Buck 119 Special Limited Edition Knife - Laser Engraved "100" Year Anniversary 1902-2002
    10 1/2" Overall, 6" Blade
    Here is one New in Box dead mint with paperwork and sheath. As you can see, this is the much sought after 100 Year Anniversary Edition and avil back in 2002 when this knife celebrated 100 years! Get this rare collectible before it's gone, I only have this one.
    Sold

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Team Gemini Light Brigade TGLB .285" Black Blade w/Fuller, Magnum Black Canvas Handle
    TGLB - Team Gemini Light Brigade
    7.75" Blade 13.15" .285" Thick w/Fuller 15.78 Ounces
    Shallow Hollow Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge, Black INFI Blade
    This was the Famous knife used on TV series "The Walking Dead!" The Blended V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek Show 2015! This has a INFI Steel that is .285" thick with a Black Blade!
    Sold

9. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Custom Shop Boss Street Variant .235" Flat Ground Black Blade, Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle
    4.25" Blade Length 9.15" Overall Length .165" Thick 7.02 Ounces
    Full Height Flat Ground Black Coated INFI Blade with the Nuclear Meltdown treatment on the spine and edges.
    This has a sloping drop point thick blade with a reshaped Handle/Butt
    This is from the Spring Knob Creek Show 2015 in KY.
    The Boss Street was introduced in 2009 and has been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .235" thick with a Full Height flat ground re-shaped Thick Blade! This has one of the thickest blades I have ever seen on a Boss Street. The Busse Custom Shop also reshaped both the handle and butt to fit better in the hand. These were never available for sale and this is a "One of a Kind" that they hand made for knife shows. The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives. This is a hand made custom made with custom Blue/Black G10 Handle (this color option was never avil for this model.) I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    Sold

10. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC381 Swamp Rat RUCKI, Black Blade with Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    15.5" Blade Length 23.65" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness
    Blade Steel is SR101
    Hardness: 58-60 HRC
    This is from 2014 Spring Knob Creek knife show.
    This is a powerful and strong Short Sword made by Swamp Rat which is the sister company of Busse Combat and made for the Knob Creek 2014 show! This has a convexed Blade with a V-ground edge which is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has SR101 Steel that is .20" thick!
    Sold

11. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Scrap Yard Mud Mutt .21" Saber Ground Black Blade, Orange Resiprene Handle
    Steel: SR101
    Handle: Resiprene C
    Overall Length: 10.25”
    Blade Length: 5.25”
    Blade Thickness: 0.21”
    Weight: 6.81 Ounces
    Blade finish: Black Coated
    This was from the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show!
    There was only very few of these made with this color for the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! This is made by the Scrap Yard Knife Company which is the sister company to Busse Combat and uses the SR101 steel. This has a saber Ground Blade with a Sharp V-Ground Edge! This knife will also carry a Lifetime Warranty! This one is Brand New and has spend it's life in a safe. Never used, carried or sharpened!
    Sold

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Magnum Bear Cub .14" Convexed Satin Blade, Black Paper Handle
    3" Blade 6.7" Overall .140" Thick 3.260 Ounces
    Convexed Satin Blade
    The Magnum Bear Cub was introduced in 2012 and that was it, it was discontinued. These may be small knives but they still have a satin INFI blade steel with a Convexed Edge. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat. The Convexed Edge not only strong but is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    Sold

12. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Game Warden .23" Deep Hollow Ground Satin Blade, Full Mammoth Tooth Handles w/Mosaic Pins & Yellow Liners
    2.9" Blade Length 6.85" Overall Length .23" Thick 6.53 Ounces
    .23" Thick INFI Blade Steel
    Hand Ground Deep Hollow Ground Satin Blade
    This is from the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show.
    This was a hand made custom made by the Busse Custom Shop for the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! This Deep Hollow Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. The matched set of Full Mammoth Tooth Handles with beautiful lines. This was selected and custom made so a "One of a Kind," get this before it's gone! I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .23" thick with a Satin Finish! This grind and thickness was never a production and only a few were ever made for the knife shows.
    Sold

13. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    High Street .17" Satin Blade, Black G10 Handles w/Steelnut Black Kydex Sheath
    Pre-owned in Excellent Condition
    Sold

14. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    SPYDERCO C151GTIP SCHEMPP TUFF TITANIUM PLAIN EDGE
    Length Overall: 8.84" (225 mm)
    Length Closed: 5.15" (131 mm)
    Blade Length: 3.75" (95 mm)
    Cutting Edge: 3" (76 mm)
    Blade Thickness: 0.157" (4 mm)
    Blade Steel: CPM-3V Stainless Steel
    Handle Material: G10 and Titanium
    Weight: 6.6 z. (186 g)
    Here is a sweet knife that is in New Condition that was pre-owned and in a safe belonging to a private collector. This is in New Condition as it has never been used, carried, or sharpened. But because it is pre-owned I am listing as used. Please look at the pictures carefully as it is being sold as is. This will include the box, paperwork and baggie.
    Sold

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    HG55 .26" Muddy Brown Blade, Black Textured G10, with matching Brown BuyBrown Kydex Sheath
    Sold

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC165 Busse Combat HG55 In Competition Finish from 2012 Knob Creek Show, Black G10
    The Busse Combat HG55 was introduced in 2009. This is made with INFI steel.
    5.5" Blade 10.75" Overall .25" Thick with CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology)
    This exact knife was made for a Knob Creek Gun Show in spring of 2012. None of these knives ever made it to the gun show itself, all of them were sold on Thursday night. As many of you know, Jerry Busse announced that they will no longer be doing the Competition Finish as an option until further notice! There was a total of three different models of these Competition Finish HG55 and this is one of the three with more of the CBT.
    The Competition Finish is NOT a satin finish and is just can uncoated blade, stamped with the Busse logo. There may be imperfection in the finish which may consist of dimples or machining marks.
    This is Brand New purchased by me directly from Busse Combat straight from the show.
    Sold

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat ASH1 .22" Saber Ground Black Blade, Magnum Textured Olive Green G10 Handle
    Anniversary Steel Heart 1
    6.5" Blade Length 11.9" Overall Length .22" Blade Thickness 17.525 Ounces
    Saber Ground Black Coated INFI Blade with a V-Grind Edge
    This is from the Spring Knob Creek of 2015 Show!
    Jerry Busse introduced the ASH1 in 2007 and has long since been discontinued. But at that time, they were avil with a flat ground blade, there were never any avil with a saber ground blade. This is the first one I have ever seen in this blade with this thickness. I think there were only a handful at the Spring Knob Creek of 2015 Show!
    Sold

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2015
  15. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Magnum Bear Cub .14" Convexed Satin Blade, Black Paper Handle
    3" Blade 6.7" Overall .140" Thick 3.260 Ounces
    Convexed Satin Blade
    The Magnum Bear Cub was introduced in 2012 and that was it, it was discontinued. These may be small knives but they still have a satin INFI blade steel with a Convexed Edge. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat. The Convexed Edge not only strong but is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. Last One!
    Sold

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hinderer Armorer's Tool Sold

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Chris Reeve Large Classic Sebenza, w/Micarta Inlays, S30V Blade, Double Lugs, with Serrations, light use
    3.6" Blade 8.3" Overall .125" Blade Thickness 4.28 Ounces
    Here is a highly collectible Chris Reeve Sebenza as they have stopped making the Classic and you just don't find them at all anymore. This is pre-owned, used and does not with any paperwork or box. Only the knife is avil in this auction and as you can see it's been used. This is in excellent condition with smooth opening action with tight lockup with no blade play in any direction. Stamped on the inside of the handle is C 04 which means this was made in the third quarter of 2004. Because this knife is used, it is being sold "As Is" so please take a good look at the pictures before purchase as all sales are final.
    Sold

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2015
  16. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Son of Badger .185" Saber Ground Competition Finish Blade, Magnum SOS Orange G10 Handle
    4.75" Blade Length 9.5" Overall Length
    Saber Ground Competition Finish INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge
    This was a very Limited Production Run Busse Combat made for the Blade 2014 show! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. Sold

17. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC232 Busse Sword A2 .25" Flat Ground Satin, Red/Brown Curly Oak Handle
    Original American Kenzi 47 in A2 Steel 15.8" Blade 25.5" Overall .25" Thick
    Full Height Convexed Blade/Edge with A2 Steel
    This is from the Spring Knob Creek 2012 Show!
    This is One of 6-8 that exist in the world!
    Back in the spring of 2012, on April 14. Busse Combat had the custom shop made this beautiful custom swords from the blanks from the Original American Kenzi 47. They all has a convexed .25" Satin Blade that was razor sharp with custom wood handles. They were all different and NEVER to be done again!
    This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a A2 Steel that is .25" thick with Satin Finish that was never done on the originals ever! A2 was the steel Jerry used before INFI so these are some old school steel with some new heat treat! Because each piece of wood is different, this can be considered "One of a Kind" and no two were alike!
    This has a custom Brown Chuddybear Sheath w/Straps for Busse A2 Sword. A sword had to be sent in to have this custom sheath made.
    Sold

18. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    CS339 Busse Combat Custom Shop Boss Street .22" Deep Hollow Ground Satin, G-rexed Mammoth Bark
    4.25" Blade Length 9.15" Overall Length .22" Thick 9.270 Ounces
    Full Height Hand Ground Deep Hollow Ground INFI Blade
    with Small Choil
    This is from the Spring Knob Creek 2011 Show.
    The Boss Street was introduced in 2009 and have since than been discontinued. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2011 Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .22" thick Full Height Hand Ground Deep Hollow Ground which was never a production knife! There was only a few made and they were for the shows and ganzas. This one is Beautiful and Busse Custom Shop made it PERFECT! The Deep Hollow Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    Sold

19. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Zero Tolerance 0777-M390BLK DLC Coated Blade, Carbon Fiber Handle #186
    BLADE SIZE: 3.8"
    TOTAL SIZE: 8.8"
    CLOSED SIZE: 5"
    BLADE MATERIAL: Black DLC coated Stainless Bohler M390 Blade Steel
    HANDLE: Contoured Carbon Fiber
    SPACER/POCKET CLIP: Machined and Blasted Titanium
    WEIGHT: 4.1 oz.
    3D machined handle with inlaid locking bar. The ZT 0777 M390 has a full handle of carbon fiber that is super strong yet very light!
    Sub-frame Lock - lock of titanium inset into the handle of carbon fiber. I think the lock on this knife breaks new ground in the knife industry. You have the light strength of carbon fiber combined with the durability of titanium lock bar. The lock bar is fitted with a hardened stainless steel engagement plate that CAN BE ADJUSTED to compensate for wear over time.
    Smooth KVT bearing system for extremely smooth opening action. Fast flipper for easy right or left hand opening. Flipper serves as an index finger guard in the open position. Filed thumb rest on the blade spine for a secure grip in the open position.
    Full machined and blasted titanium pocket clip is designed for deep pocket carry.
    Sold

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Zero Tolerance 0888M390BLK #113 DLC
    2012 Overall Knife of the Year Award winning Zero Tolerance 0888MAX flipper Limited Edition run of only 250 pieces. Some issues with heat treat have prompted Zero Tolerance to offer this popular knife with a solid M390 Black DLC coated blade. There were very few made with Maxamet, but with both steels, the total is still less then 250! Takes a razor edge and holds it. Graphite grey Titanium PVD Coated non-stainless blade and handle. Blade rides on KVT steel ball bearings. Titanium frame lock handle incorporates a unique pocket clip that slides left or right from the frame for tip-up carry. Brand new direct from ZT. Made in USA.
    Sold

20. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Gladius .29" Convexed Satin Blade, Hand Smoothed Blue/Black G10 Handle
    15.15" Blade 23.20" Overall .29" Blade Thickness 2 Pounds 4.6 Ounces Estimated Weight
    Double Edged Convexed Satin Blade with Zero Edge
    Satin Blade with a Doublecut Fuller
    This was a very Limited Production Run Busse by the Combat Custom Shop! This was introduced by Jerry Busse in the summer of 2010 and has long since been discontinued! The Double Edged Convexed Satin Blade with Zero Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is ." thick with a Beautiful Satin Finish! This has never been used, carried or sharpened!
    Sold

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Gladius .29" Convexed Satin Blade, Hand Smoothed Orange/Black G10 Handle
    15.15" Blade 23.20" Overall .29" Blade Thickness 2 Pounds 4.6 Ounces Estimated Weight
    This was a very Limited Production Run Busse by the Combat Custom Shop! This was introduced by Jerry Busse in the summer of 2010 and has long since been discontinued! The Double Edged Convexed Satin Blade with Zero Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .29" thick with a Beautiful Satin Finish! This has never been used, carried or sharpened!
    Sold

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Gladius .30" Convexed Satin Blade, Hand Smoothed Black/Tan G10 Handle
    15.15" Blade 23.20" Overall .30" Blade Thickness 2 Pounds 4.6 Ounces Estimated Weight
    This was a very Limited Production Run Busse by the Combat Custom Shop! This was introduced by Jerry Busse in the summer of 2010 and has long since been discontinued! The Double Edged Convexed Satin Blade with Zero Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .30" thick with a Beautiful Satin Finish! This has never been used, carried or sharpened!
    Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.