1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Sold, 11th Thread

Liu Kang Oct 7, 2017

1. Liu Kang

Liu Kang Dealer Knife Maker or Craftsman

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Gladius .30" Convexed Satin Blade, Hand Smoothed Orange/Black G10 Handle
    Gladius
    15.15" Blade Length 23.20" Overall Length 1.75" Blade Width .30" Blade Thickness 2 Pounds 38.8 Ounces
    Double Edged Convexed Hand Finished Satin Blade with Zero Edge with a Doublecut Fuller
    Hand Smoothed Orange/Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel, Fuller (Blood Groove)
    This is Brand New just received back directly from Busse Combat Custom Shop. These "Gladius" sword models are discontinued and have been Sold out since 2010!

This was introduced by Jerry Busse in the summer of 2010 and has long since been discontinued! This was a very Limited Production Run Busse by the Combat Custom Shop that you could pre-order them at the 2010 Blade Show and than a online Ganza that followed but that was it. This has a Double Edged Convexed Satin Blade with Zero Edge is Razor Sharp all hand finished to a satin Blade with a Doublecut Fuller down the middle! This one has been made with the Hand Smoothed Orange/Black G10 Handle. These beautiful sword is a MUST have for any Busse collector and lots of times is their ultimate "Holy Grail!" I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .30" thick with a Beautiful Satin Finish! This has never been used, carried or sharpened!

2. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Gladius .295" Convexed Satin Blade, Hand Smoothed Olive Green G10 Handle
    Gladius
    15.15" Blade Length 23.15" Overall Length 1.75" Blade Width .295" Blade Thickness 38.4 Ounces
    Double Edged Convexed Hand Finished Satin Blade with Zero Edge with a Doublecut Fuller
    Hand Smoothed Olive Green G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel, Fuller (Blood Groove)
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat Custom Shop. These "Gladius" sword models are discontinued and have been Sold out since 2010!

This was introduced by Jerry Busse in the summer of 2010 and has long since been discontinued! This was a very Limited Production Run Busse by the Combat Custom Shop that you could pre-order them at the 2010 Blade Show and than a online Ganza that followed but that was it. This has a Double Edged Convexed Satin Blade with Zero Edge is Razor Sharp all hand finished to a satin Blade with a Doublecut Fuller down the middle! This one has been made with the Hand Smoothed Olive Green G10 Handle. These beautiful sword is a MUST have for any Busse collector and lots of times is their ultimate "Holy Grail!" I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .295" thick with a Beautiful Hand Finished Satin Finish! This still has the original Full Height Convexed edge that is razor sharp! This one is brand new, never used, carried or sharpened.

3. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Hell Razor .195" Hammered/Competition Finish w/CBT's, Hand Smoothed Tan Canvas Micarta G-rexed Mixed Mammoth Tooth Matrix Handle with Solid Brass Bolts and Tan Liners
    Hell Razor - HR
    6.75" Blade Length 12.2" Overall Length 1.7" Blade Width .20" Blade Thickness 16.5 Ounces
    Saber Ground Hammered/Competition Finish Blade w/CBT's with a Blended Convexed Edge
    Custom Hand Smoothed Tan Canvas Micarta G-rexed Mixed Mammoth Tooth Matrix Handle with Solid Brass Bolts and Tan Liners
    INFI Blade Steel, Full Size Choil, CBT's (Corrugated Bevel Technology), Swedge, Fuller (Blood Groove)
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat. The Hell Razor Model has been discontinued so can no longer be order from the Busse Company Website!

Back in 2005 when the Hell Razor was introduced by Jerry Busse, all of the Hell Razor models came with the CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology) except for the few Mud Razors that were produced. All of the Hell Razors Models have long since been discontinued even thought many people loved this model. This is one of those original blades with the CBT's (Corrugated Bevel Technology), Swedge, Fuller (Blood Groove). Someone from the Busse Custom shop must have found an old blank laying around somewhere and decided to take it to the next level. They started out by doing a hammered finish on the Flats, did like a bead blast on the competition CBT bevels and also on the Fuller (Blood Groove). There is a satin finish on the Swedge, spine and the Blended Convexed Edge. They than decided to go all out on the handles and did a Custom Hand Smoothed Tan Canvas Micarta G-rexed Mixed Mammoth Tooth Matrix Handle finished off with a Solid Brass Bolts and Tan Liners. This is a one of a kind and you'll never see another Hell Razor like this ever again. This was purchased directly from Busse Combat by myself and is Brand New: never used, carried or sharpened.
    Sold

4. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat BAD Boney Active Duty .14" Satin Blade, Black G10 Handle
    Boney Active Duty - BAD
    3.5" Blade Length 7.8" Overall Length 1" Blade Width .14" Thickness 5.2 Ounces
    Flat Ground Satin Finished Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Textured Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel at 60-62 RC, Small Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Private Collection. The Active Duty has been discontinued and can no longer be order from the Busse because
    this has long since been discontinued!
    The Boney Active Duty was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2008 and has since been discontinued. The BAD Boney Active Duty is the thinnest blade out of all the Active Duty models are made by Busse Combat to have a thinner blade using INFI Steel that is thinner at around .135" thick with a higher Rockwell Hardness. With a higher rockwell hardness it will stay sharper for longer periods of time with use without having to sharpen as often. The Boney Active Duty was only made in a small run in certain color combinations in 2008 and has long since been discontinued! The Flat Ground Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is from a private collection and has been a safe queen, This is Brand New: never used, carried or sharpened.
    Sold

5. Liu Kang

Tan Tan Armoralleather Leather Sheath with Snake Skin Insert for the Busse Active Duty
    Sold

Attached Files:

6. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]Busse Combat Custom Shop Killa Zilla II .29" Convexed Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Lacewood Handles w/Mosaic Pins
    Killa Zilla II - KZII
    11.75" Blade Length 18.5" Overall Length 2.25" Blade Width (widest point) .29" Blade Thickness 31 Ounces
    Full Convexed Hand Finished Blade with Convexed Edge
    Custom Hand Smoothed Black G10 G-rexed Lacewood Handles w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel, Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges (Rounded Edges)
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Killa Zilla II is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's Sold Out, and has been Discontinued!

These Killa Zilla were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and have long been discontinued. These were made after they made the Killa Zilla Test Team. They got the feedback positive and negative and made the changes to make these models! This one uses one of the Limited Edition blanks that must have been left over and the Busse Custom Shop took and made special just for the 2015 Blade Show! This has a Full Height Convexed Hand Finished Satin Blade with Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This has a Custom Hand Smoothed Black G10 G-rexed Lacewood Handles finished off with Mosaic Pins. Not only is this a beautiful piece but it's fully functional and will handle anything you can throw at it. The weight behind such a sharp chopper makes this an Ultimate Grail Knife! You can just by looking at this that a lot of Planning, Thought and work went into making this wonderful Chopper! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    Sold

7. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Team Gemini Light Brigade TGLB .265" Competition Finish Blade w/fuller, Magnum Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    TGLB - Team Gemini Light Brigade
    7.75" Blade Length 13.15" Overall Length 1.35" Blade Width .265" Blade Thickness 17.9 Ounces
    Saber Ground Shallow Hollow Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Magnum Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel, Full Size Choil, Fuller (Blood Groove), Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges (Rounded Edges)
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat. The TGLB - Team Gemini Light Brigade Model can no longer be order from the Busse Company
    because it's Sold Out, and has been Discontinued!

These TGLB - Team Gemini Light Brigade were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2012 and have long been discontinued. The Team Gemini was made famous by
    the TV Series The Walking Dead where it was carried by the character Daryl Dixon and used to dispatch herds of zombies. It was made legendary by its use
    in military campaigns around the world. The Team Gemini is one of our most popular blades and for good reason. Now many people have pause the show
    and blown up the picture to see what knife was used and this would be the one in the color combination. The knife on the Walking Dead show has no
    coating and the ONLY version of the TGLB without the coating which is called "Competition Finish." This Competition Finish is not to be confused with the
    satin finish, this may have machining lines, dimples, scratches or whatnot. This knife was meant to be used. The handle is easy to identify and is this
    Magnum Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle. This one is Brand New and a RARE and a MUST Have for any Busse Collector! This is Brand New, never used,
    carried or sharpened.
    Sold

8. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Team Gemini A2 .26" Flat Saber Ground Brown Cerakote Camouflage, Magnum Textured Handle
    Team Gemini A2 - TG A2
    7.7" Blade Length 13.25" Overall Length 1.55" Blade Width .26" Blade Thickness 20.8 Ounces
    Cerakote Coated Saber Ground Shallow Hollow Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Magnum Textured Handle w/Cerakote Coating
    A2 Blade Steel, Large Choil, Fuller (blood groove)
    This is Brand New from purchased directly Busse Combat. The Team Gemini A2 has long been discontinued and is no longer being made so get this while you can!

Jerry Busse introduced the Team Gemini in 2010 and this model has long been discontinued. The Team Gemini was made famous by the TV Series The Walking Dead where it was carried by the character Daryl Dixon and used to dispatch herds of zombies. It was made legendary by its use in military campaigns around the world. In September of 2017, Jerry wanted to so something speical for Busse Combat's 35th Anniversary so he came up with this A2 Special Edition. Here is what he said:

This year we celebrate 35 years of knifemaking!
    In honor of this we are putting out a very limited run of a Special Edition Team Gemini in A2 tool steel. This will not only prove to be an exciting addition for the Busse Collectors out there but for extreme users/abusers as well.
    A2 is the old school steel that we built our extreme performance reputation on and used, nearly exclusively, for all of our big blades for 15 years leading up to the introduction of INFI!
    This 35th Anniversary Special Edition is brought to you in old school Busse A2 and will be your only chance to purchase a standard Team Gemini in this nostalgic steel.

Well, Busse must have had one or maybe more of these blanks laying around and has it done in a special cerakote. This is the only one I have ever seen so I doubt you see many more. The Cerakote coats not only the blade but the Magnum Handles and protects it. I have contacted Busse Combat and the handle material under the coating can be either Canvas Micarta or G10 handle. Either way, it will hold a lifetime warranty. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, so get this now cause you never know if Jerry will do it again! This has a Saber Ground Shallow Hollow Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! The Blade steel is A2. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find and may be the only one in this color combination. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    Sold

9. Liu Kang

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_4632_zpsethsozjz.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_4636_zpsjponnkod.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_4640_zps4ijidgev.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_4643_zpskuxidrsx.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_4651_zps4nkmvofc.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_4652_zpsin6991dk.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_4655_zpspcqvapti.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_4658_zpsy7ipwxg3.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_4661_zpswcgg04te.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_4667_zpsmvvo9gyn.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_4670_zpsdlmbi7bt.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_4674_zpsgg1xkref.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    Busse Combat Trail Scalpel Battle Grade .18" Saber Deep Hollow Ground Tanker Grey Blade, Textured Black G10 Handle
    Trail Scalpel Battle Grade - TSBG
    3" Blade Length 7.4" Overall Length .9" Blade Width .18" Blade Thickness 5.2 Ounces
    Saber Deep Hollow Ground Tanker Grey Coated Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    Textured Black G10 Handle
    SR101 Blade Steel with Small Choil
    This knife is Brand New and was a part of the "Operation 2 Weeks" and were available for sale on 2/3/16 and were sold out on 2/7/16. These have been discontinued and will not be made again so get this while you still can.

The Trail Scalpel Battle Grade was introduced February 3, 2016 by Jerry Busse to fill the need for a smaller dependable and affordable models but has already been discontinued. There are two versions of this model, one is the Battle Grade version which is a coated SR101 Blade, and than there is the Custom Shop Hand applied Satin version both of which are discontinued. Both of them do have the Saber Deep Hollow Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge. Of Course the coated SR101 being the Battle Grade cost must less. Jerry decided to make a version that people would use it and not have to pay too much. So using pretty much the same design, he used the SR101 steel and coated all of them. These are priced much more reasonable so that most can afford these and actually not feel bad for using them. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    Sold

10. Liu Kang

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_4684_zpse9eh00ul.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_4689_zpsngley2ia.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_4690_zpsnqzwn418.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_4693_zpsq8lflbs0.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_4694_zpsjhwnoagp.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_4697_zpsurekplht.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_4699_zpskquad753.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_4701_zpsac0kvfzq.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_4702_zpsmm42gm0k.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_4704_zpsloudolyo.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_4708_zpskcnuzhwu.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_4681_zpspzumxcvu.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    Busse Combat Trail Scalpel Battle Grade .19" Saber Deep Hollow Ground Sage Crinkle Blade, Textured Green/Black G10 Handle
    Trail Scalpel Battle Grade - TSBG
    2.85" Blade Length 7.25" Overall Length .9" Blade Width .19" Blade Thickness 4.9 Ounces
    Saber Deep Hollow Ground Sage Crinkle Coated Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    Textured Green/Black G10 Handle
    SR101 Blade Steel with Small Choil
    This knife is Brand New and was a part of the "Operation 2 Weeks" and were available for sale on 2/3/16 and were sold out on 2/7/16. These have been discontinued and will not be made again so get this while you still can.
    The Trail Scalpel Battle Grade was introduced February 3, 2016 by Jerry Busse to fill the need for a smaller dependable and affordable models but has already been discontinued. There are two versions of this model, one is the Battle Grade version which is a coated SR101 Blade, and than there is the Custom Shop Hand applied Satin version both of which are discontinued. Both of them do have the Saber Deep Hollow Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge. Of Course the coated SR101 being the Battle Grade cost must less. Jerry decided to make a version that people would use it and not have to pay too much. So using pretty much the same design, he used the SR101 steel and coated all of them. These are priced much more reasonable so that most can afford these and actually not feel bad for using them. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    Sold