1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Sold, 11th Thread

Liu Kang Oct 7, 2017

1. Liu Kang

Liu Kang Dealer Knife Maker or Craftsman

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Custom Ernest Emerson BullJack Prototype Tanto Flipper w/Wave, Black G10 Handles
    Blade Length: 3.7″
    Overall Length: 9"
    Blade Thickness: .125"
    Hardness 57-59 RC
    Blade Steel: CPM 154-CM
    Handle: Titanium/Stainless Steel Liners with Textured Black G10 Handle Scale
    Weight: 6 Ounces
    On June 13, 2018 Emerson released about four of these Bulljack Flipper to only members and sold as a part of the “Emerson Area 51” This was one hand ground and assembled by Ernest Emerson himself. This because such a great knife that they made them into a Signature Series and they were all sold out within minutes. Here is what Emerson said about this model in the Signature Series:

The Emerson Bulljack Flipper is the latest in the line of the Emerson Signature Series. Featuring a prominent tanto style stonewashed blade. Each blade is hand-signed by Ernest Emerson on the backside. This model features an embedded coin inside the G-10 Handle signifying it as an Emerson Signature Series Model.

As you can see, I have the Prototype one and NOT the Signature Series as mine does not have a serial number on the blade, but instead is marked Prototype just under the thumbstud! This Prototype also has an all black handle and does NOT have the embedded coin inside the G-10 handle. This knife has a V-Ground Asymmetric Edge Ground by Ernest Emerson and one of the newest Flipper features with ball bearings and the new detent! This still has the Wave feature for fast deployment coming out of the pocket/sheath or if you are very traditional you can still thumb it out with the thumbstud. This has the iconic Tanto Blade that Ernest Emerson is so famous for along with the new strong detent for the Emerson flippers. I really love the new action and features on Emerson's new flippers. This has an ultra smooth flipping action that rides on ball bearings with a strong detent to prevent it from accidentally opening in your pocket. Solid early lockup with a centered blade. This one is Brand New purchased directly from Emerson Knives and from my personal collection. This is Brand New: never used, carried or sharpened. This will come with the factory box that I had Ernest Emerson hand autograph, plastic baggie, Emerson Knives sticker and pamphlet. This is a beautiful knife and you may see another one like this so here is your own chance to own a piece of Emerson History.
    Sold

2. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Long Two Handed Gladius .29" Convexed Satin Blade w/Fuller, Hand Smoothed Tan Canvas Micarta G-rexed Mammoth Bark Handle with Meteorite/Mammoth Ivory spacker & Meteorite Rear Bolster Handle
    23.85" Blade Length 32.8" Overall Length 1.75" Blade Width .29" Blade Thickness 3 Pounds 7.7 Ounces

Sold

3. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop 2002 Argonne Assault 10th Anniversary Edition .24" Flat Ground Satin Harpoon Blade, Hand Smooth Full Lacewood Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Orange Liners
    10th Anniversary Edition Argonne Assault - AA
    7.5" Blade Length 3.85" Harpoon Sharpened Top Edge 13.65" Overall Length 1.6" Blade Width .24" Blade Thickness 18.6 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Harpoon Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Smooth Full Maple Burl Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Yellow Liners
    INFI Blade Steel, Full Size Choil, Knuckle Guard, Skull Crusher, and Talon Hole
    This is Brand New just received back directly from Busse Combat Custom Shop. These "10th Anniversary Edition Argonne Assault" models are discontinued and have been Sold out since 2002!

in 2002 the 20th Anniversary Edition Argonne Assault and 10th Anniversary Edition Argonne Assault model was introduced by Jerry Busse! The reason for two different ones was the Blade length. The 20th Anniversary Edition Argonne Assault had a 9.5" Harpoon Blade and the 10th Anniversary Edition Argonne Assault had a 7.5" Harpoon Blade. Both were flat ground with a Black Crinkle Coating with the new logo, and the handles were all black canvas micarta with built in knuckle guards for four fingers. I had this pair of knives and loved the thick blades overall feel of the knife but loved the Hand Finished Satin finish so much that I sent this in to the Busse Custom Shop to customize as I loved the satin finish more than a coated blade. This listing is for the Shorter one as it is the 10th Anniversary Edition Argonne Assault. The Busse Custom Shop stripped the black crinkle coating and finished in a Hand Finished Satin. This is a Harpoon Blade and while there is a 3.85" Sharpened Edge on the top front of the Harpoon, I don't considered it super sharp but there is an edge there. While this knife was at the Busse Custom Shop, I asked them do so something really Beautiful with the handles to make this a real collector's ultimate "Grail Knife!" After much thought and planning, they came up with this beautiful Custom Hand Smooth Full Maple Burl Handle and finished it off with Mosaic Pins & Orange Liners ! Here is a Super Rare Knife from 2002 that never even existed before as there were none even with a satin finish before.You can tell a lot of time and work has gone into the thought and work of making this Rare Beauty. A real combination of the old with some new invasions and beauty. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! Here is your chance to own a beautiful piece of History! This is Brand New: never used, carried or sharpened since I got this back.
    Sold

4. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat RMD CrabMandus .19" Flat Ground Satin INFI Blade, Hand Smoothed Black G10 G-rexed Ebony Wood Handle with Solid Brass Bolts & Maple Spacer/Grey Liners
    Ratmandu - RMD
    5.25" Blade Length 10.3" Overall Length 1.3" Blade Width .19" Blade Thickness 10.6 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Smoothed Black G10 G-rexed Ebony Wood Handle with Solid Brass Bolts & Maple Spacer/Grey Liners
    INFI Blade Steel with Full Size Choil
    This is Brand New directly from the Busse Combat. The CrabMandus is no longer available for sale through the Swamp Rat Knife Company because it's Sold Out, and has been Discontinued!

These CrabMandus is pretty much a Infidu but with custom Handles by the Crab Shack (Custom Shop.) In 2014 the Swamp Rat Knife Company did a small batch Infidu in both G10 and some custom wood handles of for the 2014 Blade Show in in Atlanta GA. They made them in INFI steel also but you can tell the difference between that run and the previous one because those were .17" Saber Ground Satin Blades and this is a .19" Flat Ground Satin Blade. So there was a INFI CrabManDu Custom Grab Bag on March 4, 2020. There were Group A with the nices handles and then Group B where it was a bit less expensive. There was a very small batch of these made and this one comes from the nicer group A. This has a Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a V-Ground Edge. They went all out on the handle and went with a Custom Hand Smoothed Black G10 G-rexed Ebony Wood Handle Finished off with Solid Brass Bolts & Grey Liners. This one I love because between the Front Black G10 Bolster and the Ebony Wood scale, they put in a maple spacer in a shape that I have never seen before. You know it took a lot of planning, thought and work to put that together. It didn't take long but all of them were sold out! There were only a few of these made by hand by the Crab Shack and I purchased this knife directly from the Swamp Rat Knife Company. This has a INFI Steel that is .19" thick with a Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a V-Ground Edge which is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    Sold

5. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Battle Grade Active Duty .19" Saber Ground Black Crinkle Blade, Textured Green/Black G10 Handle
    Active Duty - AD
    3.6" Blade Length 7.75" Overall Length 1.05" Blade Width .19" Blade Thickness 6.3 Ounces
    .19" Blade Thickness Saber Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    Textured Green/Black G10 Handle
    SR101 Blade Steel
    This knife was introduced were available for sale on 8/26/15 and were sold out on 9/1/15. These have been discontinued and will not be made again!
    The Active Duty was introduced in 2002 by Jerry Busse and has been one of the most popular models but has been discontinued. There have been many different versions of this model all of which are discontinued. Most of the price were good when the knife was introduced but because of the high demand, has grown to be more of a collectible at the secondary market price so Jerry decided to make a version that people would use it and not have to pay too much. So using pretty much the same design, he used the SR101 steel and coated all of them. These are priced much more reasonable so that most can afford these and actually not feel bad for using them. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    Sold

6. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat ASHBM .33" Flat Ground Black Blade w/Choil, Magnum Textured Tan Canvas Micarta Handle
    ASHBM - Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress
    11.15" Blade Length 16.55" Overall Length .33" Blade Thickness 26.4 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    Full Height Flat Ground Ground Black Crinkle Coated Blade with V-Grind Edge & Choil
    Magnum Textured Tan Canvas Micarta Handle
    This Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress has been discontinued and taken off the Busse Combat website so can no longer be ordered.
    This is Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta.
    The Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2013 and has since been discontinued! I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the 2015 Blade Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .33" coated with a thick Black Crinkle Finish! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    Sold

7. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC357 Swamp Rat Custom Shop Ratmandu .265" Grey SR 101 Bowie Blade, Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle
    6.6" Blade Length 11.7" Overall Length 1.55" Blade Width .265" Blade Thickness 15.3 Ounces
    Tanker Grey Coated Saber Ground Bowie Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle
    SR101 Blade Steel, Small Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat from the 2012 Fall knob Creek Show in KY. This model Sold Out, and has been Discontinued!

Sold