1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Sold, 11th Thread

Liu Kang Oct 7, 2017

1. Liu Kang

Liu Kang Dealer Knife Maker or Craftsman

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Custom Ernest Emerson CQC15 SpecWar w/Wave, Bolstered Green Micarta Scales from 2019 Emerson Online Christmas Lottery

Product Specs
    Blade Length 3.8"
    Overall Length 8.7"
    Weight 6.3 oz
    Liners Titanium
    Bolsters Titanium w/Green Micarta Scales
    Blade Materials .125" 154 CM @ RC 57-59"

What happens when you put a CQC-7 and a Commander in a box and bombard them with Cosmic Radiation? Well we tried it and out popped the CQC-15. CQC-7 up front, Commander recurve and a great ergonomic handle. The CQC-15 design is essentially a hybrid of the two classic Emerson Knvies: The CQC-7BW and the Commander. It
    features the beautiful re-curved blade of the Commander adding more cutting space, and the iconic Emerson tanto point of the CQC-7B! It truly is the best of both worlds. The cherry on top is the patented Emerson Wave Feature. This custom is from the 2019 Emerson Online Christmas Lottery where if you watch the YouTube video, you can
    watch Ernie Emerson call my name along with this knife. This one of his larger customs where the blade is about 3.8" and the overall is about 8.7" so if you have a larger hand or like larger knives, this may fit you nicely. This Chisel Ground Tanto blade is what Ernest Emerson is known for! This knife is the one that is most sought after by all the
    Emerson Collectors from around the world and in the military. This knife was hand ground and hand made by Ernie Emerson himself. This has a Chisel Ground Blade made from CPM154 steel. This one has the wave feature which has made Emerson Knives they company they are today allowing for fast opening as you withdraw this from your pocket. This has a Beadblasted Titanium Bolsters with Titanium liners and because this is also a more current model so this has the thicker Titanium Liners as you can see in the pictures. Because this model was so popular, Emerson Knives did make a production model of this but it comes with a V-Ground Blade so here is your chance to get an
    original custom with his infamous Chisel Ground Tanto Blade! There were not many of these made and thus sought after by all the Emerson Collectors from around the world and in the military. This has a very strong detent. Solid early vault like lockup with no blade play in any direction with a centered blade. This has the the older Specwar logo on the vs. the newer blade marked "Hand Made" along with their logo skull. This was only taken out for pictures and really needs to be broken in to get the best feel for this knife. This is Brand New; never used, carried or sharpened and will come with the Emerson Box, and baggie Smooth opening action, with a centered blade, solid early lockup, and original edge. This has the the original SpecWar logo on the blade. Here is your own chance to own a piece of Emerson History.
    Sold

2. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Game Warden .175" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Full Textured Jigged Buffalo Horn Handle
    GW- Game Warden
    3.1" Blade Length 7" Overall Length 1.15" Blade Width .175" Blade Thickness 5.5 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Full Textured Jigged Buffalo Horn Handle
    INFI Blade Steel with Small Choil
    This is from the 2006 Liliputianganzaaaaa held on October of 2006.
    This is pre-owned in Excellent Condition. The Game Wardens have long since been discontinued and have been Sold out so get this now while you can!

The Game Warden was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2006 and has long been since discontinued. This one was a hand made custom made by the Busse Custom Shop in 2006 for Liliputianganzaaaaa the Page 5 #37! This one has a .175" Flat Ground Satin Hand Finished Blade with V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! The matched set of Full Textured Jigged Buffalo Horn Handle were hand selected and custom made so get this before it's gone. This grind and thickness was never a production and only a few were ever made for the knife shows & Ganzas. Because this is Pre-Owned, I am listing this as used but I see no signs of use or wear. Please look carefully at the pictures and that's exactly the knife you would get. Each one is hand custom made by the Busse Custom Shop. Each piece of Jigged Buffalo Horn is different so each one is "One of a Kind!"
    Sold

3. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Key Lardeo/Porky Highway .32" Saber Deep Hollow Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Bolstered Curly Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Meaner Street - Key Lardeo/Porky Highway
    4.1" Blade Length 8.75" Overall Length 1.05" Blade Width .32" Blade Thickness 10.6 Ounces
    Saber Deep Hollow Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Smoothed/Contoured Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Bolstered Curly Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel, Small Choil, with Swedge
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat. The Meaner Street is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat website because it has been Discontinued!

The Meaner Street were introduced in 2004 and have since been discontinued even though it is one of the most popular and versatile models. The size of the knife makes it very easy to wear and carry everywhere if you prefer fixed blades to be on you at all times. In 2009 Jerry decided to push the the Meaner to it's limit with a Super thick version with this .32" thick INFI Steel knife and called it the "Key Laredo" or "Porky Highway!" There were very few of these made by hand by Jerry Busse when he introduced the In-active Duty in 2009 and most were in G10 Handles. Very few were ever made with custom handles! This has INFI Steel that is .32" thick with a Hand Finished Satin Blade! Every one of these models were all hand ground with a deep hollow grind. The V-Ground Edge on the Full Height Hollow Ground Satin Blade is Razor Sharp! This knife has a Custom Smoothed/Contoured Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Bolstered Curly Maple Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins! It may not be easy to see but the handle is Hand Contoured so there are swells in it to better fit your hand. You can tell a lot of time and work went into this. This is a True Custom and "One of a Kind!" This knife was never used, carried or sharpened!

Sold

4. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Custom Ernest Emerson Super Karambit SpecWar PROTOTYPE Black G10 (2006) 1 of 5

Blade Length: 3″
    Overall Length: 8"
    Blade Thickness: .125"
    Hardness 57-59 RC
    Blade Steel: 154-CM
    Handle: Titanium/Stainless Steel Liners with Textured Black G10 Handle Scale
    Weight: 4.5 Ounces
    Big, bold, and equally effective, the Super Karambit is a larger version of its tough little brother, the Emerson Combat Karambit. It's big, but not too big. It's “just right” for those that protect and serve. A favorite of law enforcement as a backup tool used against aggressive weapon take-away attempts.

The Emerson Super Karambit by Emerson Knives is bigger, badder and better than ever. With a full inch of blade and handle, this knife puts other Karambits to shame. Others will follow, but you will own the first and the best from the world's leader in Tactical Knives. The Emerson Super Karambit carries an overall length of 8.0 inches and a blade that will stop someone dead in their tracks.

i was told that this is one of 5 prototypes that were made when this model released. I have not been able to confirm this so I am putting this down as a disclosure. If you are reading this, I am sure you already know know all about this model. So this is one of the prototype that Ernest Emerson hand ground and used as a prototype to further develop this model. I purchased this knife from a private collector who kept this as "Safe Queen." This has the Chisel Ground Hang Ground Satin Blade with the wave feature. Ernest Emerson did put the SPECWAR Logo on the blade along "PROTOTYPE." This knife also features a self-deploying Emerson 'Wave Opening' for fast tactical deployment. This knife is the one that is most sought after by all the Emerson Collectors because in addition to the wave feature for fast out of the pocket deployment, the flipper makes it fast to open when the knife is in your hands or you can just the thumb disk to open this manually. I have personally talked to Ernest Emerson about these prototype and these are not a gimmick but actual real prototypes. He makes all these by hand and hand grinds and assembles each one. This one was made when he wanted to make a larger version of the Karambit and this one he called the Super Karambit. This has a Chisel Grind that is what Ernest Emerson is known for on many of his custom knives! This knife is the one that is most sought after by all the Emerson Collectors from around the world and in the military. This knife was hand ground and hand made by Ernie Emerson himself. This one has the wave feature which has made Emerson Knives they company they are today allowing for fast opening as you withdraw this from your pocket. This has a Black G10 handles over Titanium Liners ! This has a smooth opening action regardless of which method you choose to open it. Solid early vault like lockup with no blade play in any direction with a centered blade. This has the "Prototype" marked on the blade right next to the wave feature. This one is Brand New: never used, carried or sharpened. This did not come with a box but I contacted Emerson Knife company and they were able to provide me with a new box. This knife is from my personal collection. This is a beautiful knife so here is your own chance to own a piece of Emerson History.
    Sold

5. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Old School Custom Integral Dagger BOSC ID .395" Satin Double Convexed Edged Blade, Hand Smooth Black/Tan G10 Handle
    Boss Old School Custom Integral Dagger - BOSC ID
    4.2" Blade 9.3" Overall .18" Blade Thickness 1.1" Blade Width .395" Thick Bolsters 6.7 Ounces
    Double Edged Convexed Hand Finished Satin Blade w/Blood Groove (Fuller) with a Convexed Edge
    Hand Smooth Black/Tan G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel, Small Choil
    This is pre-owned purchased directly from a private collection that kept it as a "Safe Queen!" The Boss Old School Custom Integral Dagger - BOSC ID has long been discontinued and is no longer being made so get this while you can!
    The Boss Old School Custom Integral Dagger was introduced in May of 2009 by Jerry Busse right before the Blade Show and have since been discontinued. These Old School Custom Integral Dagger BOSC ID are all Custom Made by hand and this one started with a .395" Solid Blank and then is milled out from one Solid Piece of INFI Steel. I believe this is the very first Integral Dagger that Busse made and was later followed by the Hawkeye in the Avenger's movie. One of my favorite Busse Knives of all time because of all the work that went into making this. There is so much work and detail that can be seen and felt when you hold one of these in your hands! I believe only a few of these BOSC ID were made and sold at the 2009 Blade show and I believe this is from that show. I don't believe any were made for any shows or ganzas following so this model is super rare! This knife has Double Edged Convexed Hand Finished Satin Blade w/Blood Groove (Fuller) with a Convexed Edge. This Busse Custom Show went with a Hand Smooth Black/Tan G10 Handle. Each one of these handles are all hand fit into each knife. These were never made as a production and each one is hand custom made by the Busse Custom shop. This is in New condition: never used, carried or sharpened.
    Sold

6. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Busse Combat Custom Shop FAT ASH1 .33" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Hand Shaped Magnum Green/Black G10 G-rexed Split Curly Oak Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Anniversary Steel Heart 1 - ASH1
    6.4" Blade Length 11.85" Overall Length 1.8" Blade Width .33" Blade Thickness 22 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a Blended Convexed Edge
    Custom Hand Shaped Magnum Green/Black G10 G-rexed Split Curly Oak Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel with Full Size Large Choil
    This is Brand New directly from Busse Combat. These ASH1 are discontinued and have been Sold out so get this now while you can!
    The Anniversary Steel Heart 1 - ASH1 was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2007 and has long been since discontinued. This knife has FAT (thick) Blade with a Hand Finished Satin Blade. The Anniversary Steel Heart 1 in a thick .33" Satin Blade Finished was NEVER a production model, the only ones that were made this thick were all coated and were known at "Combat Grade (CG)" This has a INFI Steel that is .33" thick! The Busse Custom Shop didn't stop with the beautiful Satin Blade but finished this off with a custom Hand Shaped Magnum Green/Black G10 G-rexed Split Curly Oak Handle w/Mosaic Pins. The Curly Oak is split because of the two different patterns in two different colors. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because this color combination! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.

Sold

7. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]CS403 Busse Custom Shop Fat SJTAC .33" Flat Ground Black Blade w/Polished Spine, Full Snakewood Handle w/Solid Brass Bolts (1 of 5)
    SJTAC - Satin Jack Tactical
    6.5" Blade Length 11.9" Overall Length 1.5" Blade Width .33" Blade Thickness 18.9 Ounces
    Full Height Flat Ground Black Crinkle Coated Blade w/V-Ground Edge
    Custom Magnum Hand Smoothed Full Snakewood Handle with Solid Brass Bolts
    INFI Blade Steel, Full Size Large Choil, Skull Crusher, Swedge, Polished Spine & Custom Shop Logo 1 of 5
    This is Brand New from the 2011 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! These Fat SJTAC are discontinued and have been Sold out so get this now while you can!

The SJTAC was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and has since been long discontinued. As you can see lasered on the blade, this is 1 of 5 ever made just for the 2011 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This was made by Busse Combat Custom Shop and could never have been ordered. In 2009 Jerry went on a Fat kick where he made a bunch of Busse Models very thick for a special run. This was one of them made two years later. This knife has beautiful Full Height Flat Ground Black Crinkle Coated Blade w/V-Ground Edge. I believe the five in this series are the only and the Fattiest SJTAC ever made which makes this Extremely Rare! The Busse Custom Shop went all out as you can see with this set of Custom Magnum Hand Smoothed Full Snakewood Handle finished off with Solid Brass Bolts. This has a INFI Steel that is .33" thick with a Polished Spine that goes all the way around! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. Here is your chance to own a piece of Busse History!
    Sold

8. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Strider Rouge Warrior RW-2 Camouflage Blade, Green G10 w/Black Kydex Sheath
    4.2" Blade Length 8.5" Overall Length 1.5" Blade Width .25" Blade Thickness 10.2 Ounces
    Saber Ground Camouflage Coated Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    Textured Olive Green G10
    S30V Blade Steel
    Includes Black Kydex Sheath
    Well, I believe if you are reading this, you know what you are looking at. I found this in the safe and had not seen it in a while. Almost forgot I had it. I am listing this as used but to be honest, I think this is New. The Strieder RW-2 all came with a black kydex sheath and in every knife I have ever see, it was scratched up because of it. Although unmarked, I believe this uses the S30V blade steel. You can expect scratches and marks or stains so please look at the pictures carefully before purchase. This is a tank at a quarter of an inch thick. Excellent condition with scratches from the sheath. Sold as is.
    Sold

9. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Fat Boss Jack .325" Flat Saber Ground Midnight Blue Blade, Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle (1 of 7) w/Black Taco Style Kydex Sheath
    Boss Jack - BJ
    6.35" Blade Length 11.35" Overall Length 1.25" Blade Width .32" Blade Thickness 11.8 Ounces
    Flat Saber Ground Midnight Blue Coated Blade w/Choil with V-Grind Edge
    Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel with Large Full Size Choil
    This is Brand New directly from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga an Exclusive for ONLY this show! The Boss Jack models are discontinued and have been Sold out so get this now while you can!

In 2010 Jerry Busse introduced the Boss Jack and they were a great hit because of the size and these were similar to the Straight Handle Satin Jack but with a newer twist. These were available for order for a bit and than discontinued. This one however was made by the Busse Custom Shop using the new Midnight Blue Blade coating, with textured Blue/Black G10 handles. This color coating was only done on a few knives and for only this show. It is my favorite color coating and or course the rarest on any Busse Combat knife. This one is really think at .32" Thick on my micrometer which would make these Fat Boss Jacks which are the thickest Boss Jacks ever made! I believe there was only 7 of these available for sale so a MUST Have for Busse collectors that like them FAT! The quilted Blue/Black G10 handles match the blade color so perfectly. These were never made as a production with this blade shape or configuration. This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2015 Blade Show! Dead Mint never used, carried or sharpened.
    Sold

10. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat HOG Apprentice Custom Knife (HACK) .175" Full Satin Blade, Hand Smoothed Tigerhide Micarta Handle w/Finger Grooves
    HOG Apprentice Custom Knife - HACK
    3.85" Blade Length 7.8" Overall Length 1" Blade Width .175" Blade Thickness 4.9 ounces
    Full Height Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    Hand Smoothed Tigerhide Micarta Handle w/Finger Grooves
    INFI Blade Steel, Full Size Choil
    This knife is Brand New from a private collector that kept this as a safe queen. The HOG Apprentice Custom Knife (HACK) Warden is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's Sold Out, and has been Discontinued!
    The HOG Apprentice Custom Knife (HACK) Warden was introduced in 2009 by Jerry Busse for the LardoGanzaaaaa and have since than been discontinued. This was a great model for a small size knife. These are knives that a Busse apprentice would start with and how he/she learns to grind/sharpen. This knife has a .175" thick Full Height Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge. This handle is a Hand Smoothed Tigerhide Micarta Handle and should fit nicely in the palm of your hand with two custom groves for fingers. There was very few of these made and where only offered in either a Online Ganza or it was brought to one of the knife shows Busse attened. I don't recall this being in a Ganza so I'm going to say this was made for a show. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    Sold

11. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Active Duty .183" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Hand Smoothed Full Bloodwood Handle w/Mosaic Pins & White Liners
    Active Duty - AD
    3.4" Blade Length 7.75" Overall Length 1" Blade Width .183" Blade Thickness 5.7 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Smoothed Full Bloodwood Handle w/Mosaic Pins & White Liners
    INFI Blade Steel, Small Choil
    This is Brand New directly received from the Busse Custom Shop. The Active Duty is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's Sold Out, and has been Discontinued!
    The Busse Active Duty was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2002 and has since been discontinued even though it is one of the most popular and versatile models. The size of the knife makes it very easy to wear and carry everywhere if you prefer fixed blades to be on you at all times. The Busse Custom Shop did a wonderful job making this Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a fine V-Ground Edge. This now has an INFI Steel blade that is .183" thick with a Satin Finish! The handle is a Custom Hand Smoothed Full Bloodwood Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins & White Liners. This has a nice thick strong blade for cutting with a thicker handle with spacers so it fits and fills the hand with a nice overall weight. This is Beautiful and feels great in the Hand. The Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    Sold

12. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat MOFO BG .235 Flat Ground Forest Green Blade w/CBTs, Magnum Textured Olive Green G10 Handle
    MOFO BG - MoFo Battle Grade
    8.2" Blade Length 14.25" Overall Length 1.7" Blade Width .235" Blade Thickness 18.9 Ounces
    Forest Green Coated Flat Ground Blade with CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology) with a V-Ground Edge
    Magnum Textured Olive Green G10 Handle
    This uses the SR-101 Blade Steel with a 58-60Rc. with Choil & CBTs
    This Model was part of "Operation 2 Weeks" and available for sale starting February 4, 2016 through February 8, 2016 and has been discontinued so can no longer be order from the Busse Company Website! This knife is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2017 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga.

The BG FSH - Battle Grade Fusion Steel Heart was introduced by Jerry Busse on 2/3/17 with this:

The Busse Combat Mofo is back with a vengeance and it proudly makes its debut in full Battle Grade dress!!! The SR-101 gently recurved blade features vastly improved handle ergonomics and is the first Battle Grade to sport our patented “Corrugated Bevel Technology” CBT.

These went Live on February 4, 2016 and didn't last long and sold out! This knife is a much older model that was brought back and made in the SR101 Battle Grade version to allow a much lower price for those that wanted to purchase this to use without paying collectors prices. There was a very limited supply. As part of "Operation 2 Weeks" it wasn't around for long and is now discontinued! This Forest Green was the first time Busse Combat has ever used the blade coating and was an exclusive for the 2017 Blade Show. This Forest Green is really beautiful in hand and is a toss up between this and Midnight Blue for my favorite color coating. This Green matches and pairs great with the Magnum Textured Olive Green Handle. This was purchased directly from Busse Combat by myself. There were not many of these made and was only available for two weeks or at the 2017 Blade Show before being discontinued. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.

Sold

13. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CS532 Busse Combat Custom Shop Anniversary MoJo .26" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Full Hand Shaped Maple Wood Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Grey Liners
    Anniversary MoJo - AM
    8.15" Blade Length 14.25" Overall Length 1.65" Blade Width .26" Blade Thickness 18.6 Ounces
    Saber Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade w/V-Ground Edge
    Custom Contoured Full Hand Shaped Maple Wood Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Grey Liners
    INFI Blade Steel, Full Size Choil, Swedge
    This one is Brand New from the knife shows Busse Combat attended! These Anniversary MoJo are not being sold by Busse Combat any more and have been Sold out and discontinued!

The Anniversary MoJo was introduced in December of 2012 and have since been discontinued. This is a true Custom and very RARE knife made by the Busse Custom shop! The earlier original models introduced by Jerry Busse in 2001 with the Ergo Handles of these was called "Mr. MoJo" and the hook was there for a blade catcher as this was a combat fighting knife! Each of these are hand made with hand picked and custom Hand-Shaped Matched Handle with Finger Grooves! This one has a Custom Contoured Full Hand Shaped Maple Wood Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins & Grey Liners. This has a INFI Steel that is .26" thick Satin Finish with a razor sharp with a V-Ground Edge Edge! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! The Anniversary MoJo NEVER came with a V-Grind Edge, always with a Convexed Blade, so this is SUPER RARE. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat Knives. Backed 100% with Lifetime Warranty from Busse Combat! Dead Mint never used, carried or sharpened.

Sold

14. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Anniversary MoJo .26" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Full Desert Ironwood Handle with Mosaic Pins
    Anniversary MoJo .25" Satin Blade, Full Birdseye Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    8.25" Blade Length 14.25" Overall Length .26" Blade Thickness 18.8
    .26" Saber Ground Satin INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge with a Swedge and Choil
    Custom Contoured Hand-Shaped Desert Ironwood Handle with Finger Grooves with Mosaic Pins
    This one is from the Spring Knob Creek Show on 2015! These Anniversary MoJo have been Sold out!
    The Anniversary MoJo was introduced in December of 2012 and have since been discontinued. This is a true Custom and very RARE knife made by the Busse Custom shop! The earlier original models introduced by Jerry Busse in 2001 with the Ergo Handles of these was called "Mr. MoJo" and the hook was there for a blade catcher as this was a combat fighting knife! Each of these are hand made with hand picked and custom Hand-Shaped Matched Full Desert Ironwood Handle with Finger Grooves! This has a INFI Steel that is .26" thick Satin Finish with a razor sharp w/Blended Convexed Edge! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat Knives. Backed 100% with Lifetime Warranty from Busse Combat! Dead Mint never used, carried or sharpened.
    Sold

15. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop MOAB .34" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Red/White Mammoth Tooth w/Mosaic Pins
    MOAB - Mother Of All Bowie
    14.25" Blade Length 20.6" Overall Length .34" Blade Thickness 40.3 Ounces
    Flat Ground Satin Blade with a Blended Convexed Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    Custom Hand Smoothed Black G10 G-rexed Red/White Mammoth Tooth w/Mosaic Pins
    This is Brand New straight from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga!
    Jerry Busse made his first prototype of the MOAB in 2003 but introduced this Monster of a Chopper in 2009 when he made only a few for a show and ganza. These Mother Of All Bowie were never a production knife that could be ordered from Busse Combat. The Busse Custom Shop made this one by hand and hand picked and cut out and hand sanded this beautiful Hand Smoothed Black G10 G-rexed Red/White Mammoth Tooth w/Mosaic Pins by hand. This was made by Busse Custom Shop for the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp so very scary with so much weight and size behind it! I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .34" thick with a Flat Ground Satin Blade with a Blended Convexed Edge! This is one monster of a chopper, with this being so thick and long, this is one large and heavy Chopper! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    Sold

16. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop NMFBM .24" Convexed Satin Blade, Sandstorm G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    NMFBM Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Battle Mistress Limited Edition
    11.4" Blade Length 17.65" Overall Length 2.1" Blade Width .25" Blade Thickness 31.1 Ounces
    Hand Finished Satin Full Height Convexed Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Shaped Sandstorm G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel, Full Choil, Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges (Rounded Edges)
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The NMFBM has long been discontinued and is no longer being made so get this while you can!
    This knife was introduced in 2008 by Jerry Busse from the Busse Combat and has long since been discontinued. This is a "One of a Kind" and you will never see another like it! What's Special about this knife is that normal production NMFBM all had coated blades that were .25" Thick and the Limited Editions were all .27"-.28" thick! This one is a satin one in a .24" thick which is very thin for a satin NMFBM. These one has custom Hand Smooth Sandstorm G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins. This is one of the Grail Knives of the Busse World! This has V-Ground Edge that is razor sharp! This is made of the infamous INFI Steel which is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened!
    Sold

17. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop FAT ASH1 Variant .325" Flat Ground Convexed Edge Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Yellow Mammoth Tooth w/Mosaic Pins
    Anniversary Steel Heart 1
    6.3" Blade Length 1.8" Overall Length 1.75" Blade Width .325" Blade Thickness 20.3 Ounces
    Hand Ground Trailing Point Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a Blended Convexed Edge
    Custom Hand Shaped Black G10 G-rexed Yellow Mammoth Tooth w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel with Large Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat from the 2015 Fall Knob Creek Show. These ASH1 are discontinued and have been Sold out so get this now while you can!

Jerry Busse introduced the Anniversary Steel Heart 1 in 2007 and this model has long been discontinued and one of everyone's favorite! Every true Busse collector should have at least one ASH1 in his/her collection. And it won't get any nicer than this one because of the beautiful Free Hand Ground Trailing Point Hand Satin Finished Blade with the custom Hand Shaped Black G10 G-rexed Yellow Mammoth Tooth finished off with Mosaic Pins. This is Definitely a "One of a Kind" with a modified butt that I have never seen before. The Anniversary Steel Heart 1 in a Satin Finish with a .325" thick was NEVER a production model, the only ones that were made this thick were all coated and were known at "Combat Grade (CG)" This has a INFI Steel that is .325" Blade thickness! This is a true Grail for any Busse Collector! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because the custom Handle in this Blade Thickness! This is Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    Sold

18. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Sus Scrofa .175" Flat Ground Satin Blade, SOS Orange G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Handle w/Solid Brass Bolts
    4.7" Blade Length 9.25" Overall Length 1.25" Blade Width .175" Blade Thickness 8.1 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a V-Grind Edge
    Custom Hand Smooth SOS Orange G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Handle w/Solid Brass Bolts
    INFI Blade Steel with Large Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Sus Scrofa has long been discontinued and is no longer being made so get this while you can!
    The Sus Scrofa was introduced by Busse Combat in 2007 and has long been discontinued. This is a Special one made just for the 2016 Blade Show by the Busse Custom Shop! This has a INFI Steel that is .175" thick Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a V-Grind Edge! This is a very special one of a kind! You can see a lot of thought and work went into this knife especially into the Custom Hand Smooth SOS Orange G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Handle finished off with Solid Brass Bolts. The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    Sold

19. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Anniversary Mean Street .17" Convexed Satin Blade, Full Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Blue Liners & Mosaic Pins
    Anniversary Mean Street - AMS
    3.65" Blade Length 8.25" Overall Length .17" Blade Thick 5.3 Ounces
    .17" Blade Thickness Convexed Blade/Edge
    Convexed Satin Finished INFI Blade Steel
    Hand Smooth Full Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Blue Liners & Mosaic Pins
    This is from the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show.
    The Anniversary Mean Street is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat website because it's Sold Out, which probably means it had been Discontinued!
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This has a Convexed Blade/Edge and this one weights 5.3 ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show. Completely one of a kind with custom hand smooth Full Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Blue Liners & Mosaic Pins. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat!
    Sold

20. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Custom Shop Anniversary Mean Street .17" Convexed Satin Blade, White Giraffe Bone Handle Mosaic Pins & Red Liners
    Anniversary Mean Street - AMS
    3.65" Blade Length 8.25" Overall Length .17" Blade Thick 5.345 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a Convexed Edge
    Hand Smooth Full White Giraffe Bone Handle Mosaic Pins & Red Liners
    INFI Blade Steel with Small Choil
    This is Brand New from the Blade 2015 Show. These Anniversary Mean Street are sold out on Busse Combat and can no longer be ordered because they have being discontinued!
    The Anniversary Mean Street was introduced in 2013 by Jerry Busse into the knife community to be produced and have since than been discontinued.
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This has a Convexed Blade/Edge and this one weights 5.345 Ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. Completely one of a kind with custom hand smooth Grey Giraffe Bone Handle Mosaic Pins & Red/White Liners. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    Sold