1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Sog Trident and Field Pup

Liu Kang Jun 25, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liu Kang

Liu Kang Dealer Knife Maker or Craftsman

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
    You can contact me for payment info. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
    If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    SOG Specialty Knives Mini-Pentagon Boot Knife with Black Leather Sheath
    3.5" Blade Length 7.75" Overall Length .135" Blade Thickness 3.7 Ounces
    I believe this is the very first edition of the Sog Mini-Pentagon Boot Knife because it came with the Black Leather Sheath and this one as you can see is made in SEKI-Japan. The new ones are now made in Taiwan and not even close to this high end knife. This is a double edged withone side with a V-Ground Plain Edge and the other is serrated. This was made about 1995. I'm sure if you are looking at this over the other ones you know what you are looking at.
    $150

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    SOG Vulcan Tanto San Mai III (VG-10 Core Laminated w/ 420J2) Blade, Black Zytel Handle Model #: VL-03
    Specs:
    BLADE LENGTH 3.5"
    OVERALL LENGTH 8.375"
    WEIGHT 5.1 OUNCES
    BLADE THICKNESS .16"
    LOCKING MECHANISM: ARC LOCK
    BLADE STEEL TYPE: SAN MAI VG-10
    HANDLE MATERIAL; GLASS-REINFORCED NYLON
    HARDNESS; RC. 59-60
    COUNTRY OF ORIGIN; JAPAN
    Built upon the M61 Vulcan’s reputation of speed, power, and versatility, the SOG Vulcan is also formidable with a powerful strength of construction. There is nothing weak about the Vulcan. For instance, our patented Arc-Lock™ can hold over 1000 lbs. of force. The full steel liners encased in glass reinforced nylon (GRN) handles give the knife rigidity and durability. The blade is a full .160" thick with tanto shape and includes a double thumb stud and kick for quick, ambidextrous deployment and use. Combining the usability and construction of the knife with a durable san mai VG-10 stainless steel blade make this folder a great addition to the Vulcan name.
    VG-10 is well-known high-end Japanese steel and is considered premium. It contains vanadium which is known for its toughness. The steel is specially designed for high-quality blades used in cutlery. VG-10 can be sharpened to a fine edge that is very durable. It can maintain a hardness of Rc 60 without becoming brittle.
    With its ambidexterity - and all the other attributes knife enthusiasts so relentlessly seek - the Arc-Lock might just be the perfect lock.
    STRENGTH: Tested at over 1000 lbs. of force (measured at the lock), far surpassing conventional lock strength.
    SPEED: Lightning-quick, one-handed opening and closing capability.
    SAFETY: Spring-action securely retains blade closed, keeping fingers safely clear while unlocking.
    DURABILITY: Self-adjusting over time and easily cleaned for long-term optimal performance.
    Please ask prior to purchase if you have questions or would like more pictures as all sales are final. I am listing this as used or pre-owned. This will come with a box, and paperwork.
    Please look at the pictures for a detailed description of the exact knife up for auction. Please ask prior to purchase if you have questions or would like more pictures as all sales are final.
    I am listing this as used or pre-owned. If you look closely at this blade, you can see microscopic superficial scratches from light use and light wear. This retains the factory edge.
    $105

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    SOG Trident TF-6 Trident Folder Tanto
    $65

[​IMG]
    SOG Trident TF-2 Trident Folder
    $65

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.