1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

So...What happened to the BRS drop?

aafanatic Jun 9, 2018

1. aafanatic

aafanatic Little Member

I'm not on social media, but I gathered from here that there was going to be a BRS drop yesterday (6/8) I signed up for their newsletter hoping that would help, but nothing.....(crickets)

2. TakeMyFingers

TakeMyFingers Little member JDBA Official Member

It already came and went. Premiums sold out within minutes. Standard and alt lasted for a couple hours. Instagram is the best place to hear about drop info.

3. aafanatic

aafanatic Little Member

Thanks for the heads up. That was yesterday, right? I was on the site at 9am PST which should be 12 EST and everything looked the same as usual; no new products and everything sold out.

4. tonk

tonk JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Salt lake city ,UT is mountain time
    So 9 pacific would be 10 mountain

5. Balibuyer

Balibuyer JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Theyll throw up a few more im sure.

6. Pendantduck177

Pendantduck177 Tiny Member

It was at 9am pst, I got one. They dropped at like 9 am and 30 seconds. You had to keep refreshing and then they sold out in seconds, except the non premiums.

They’re dropping some on KnifeCenter and their own website after that as well. gl.

aafanatic likes this.
  7. GuItArMaN8373

GuItArMaN8373 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

But BHQ had free hot sauce ;)

TakeMyFingers likes this.
  8. aafanatic

aafanatic Little Member

Thanks, you guys. That makes more sense. So they were Blade Head Quarters, not the BRS site that I was camped out on...Duh!

9. GuItArMaN8373

GuItArMaN8373 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

The BRS site has drops, and they usually announce them on FB and maybe instagram? But I prefer to deal with BHQ when possible.

10. Looseyfur

Looseyfur OG Flipper JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

Bhq is a great vendor no doubt, but there are products that we release only on our website occasionally.

Keep em flippin

Pendantduck177 and GuItArMaN8373 like this.