1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

So fuck it all....

Krull Jul 8, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krull

Krull Legit Crybaby/Drama QUEEN

Un-hn quaking in my boots over here.

Don't worry not going to cause any undue excitement,but you know I have some screw ball opinions so....there's always that *shrugs* as long as I follow the rules we're simpatico,yes?

2. Krull

Krull Legit Crybaby/Drama QUEEN

Dunno,something I came across and thought cool,the thing I find odd is he's flesh color and not green.

3. gpd215

gpd215 Brigade Member Brigade Member

Holy mother of epic melt downs batman! I threw up twice reading this garbage. Reminds me of IronWolf. :emowolf:

I feel bad for the girl...

4. Worker

Worker Slacker Brigade Member

The Emo award of the century goes to.....

I am begging...lol.... for someone to give Krully the ban.

I think far better people have been banned for far less.

I feel if your going to not ban Krully then you should have a forgiveness for everyone who has ever been banned. Let them all back and then let the JD sort them out. That would be fun...

taoist likes this.
  5. MTXCraze

MTXCraze I flip therefore I am JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

almost 8 pages of

[​IMG]

6. GODDESS OF VENGEANCE

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE Crazy Bitch Lady Devil Super Moderator

:thumbsup:
    :thumbsup:
    :devilzeek :bobert: You call this entertaining?! I don't!!

It's about..RESPECT!!!! IN ORDER TO RECEIVE RESPECT.. YOU NEED TO GIVE IT!! :thumbsup:

It took me a bit and had a seizure trying to focus on reading all these pages of absolute total bullshit! I've had enough with this fuckin' thread!! It's time to shit and get off the pot and grow the fuck up!!!!

I'm locking this fucker up!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

~GOV

falcon125, taoist, ratstuph and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.