1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

So fuck it all....

Krull Jul 8, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tmbrcrafter

tmbrcrafter totally hetero, no seriously Brigade Member

You know what, just go away. Don't come back

You got dumped, and instead of being respectful and acting like a man, you post all of this here

Just go away

2. Krull

Krull Legit Crybaby/Drama QUEEN

I'm staying :devilwag:

3. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

So...after leaving three times you're staying?

Drama Princess AND Prince of Fail.

Dual Titles.

You hermaphrodites are something else....

and something else.

:bwah:

4. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Since Jimbo and Zoggy got upset about the "Notice" which *I* put there to highlight this messy insanity, and rightly so IMHO....I will remove it, point made.

Krull- you started this, you brought all of this upon yourself. There is no one else to blame, stop the passive aggressive douchebaggery on top of that. You know damn well that you have NEVER, EVER "left". You were always on here, looking, peeking through the window.

Stop painting yourself as some vicious warrior type. People who walk through life telling people that they are badd asses, crazy, or any other fucking thing are flat-out NONE OF THE ABOVE. Same as you, not bad assed, not tough, you are 100% guilty of stalking and at this point you can make retarded claims such as calling your local Sheriff's office or whatever the fuck you want to. I assure you, it is you who will pay in any and all ways.

So, leave, stay, leave, stay, leave stay...You are a drama-queen, and an attention whore.

It's your life, live it. As I stated previously (And many times, I believe) get yourself some help!

Here is some Motley Crue for you,...Or not!?

[YOUTUBEHD]QNCM8IjtQ-o[/YOUTUBEHD]

P.S.- sorry about your heels!

BennytheBlade and SlightChance like this.
  5. Krull

Mr L no offense but I don't care,I am what I am and I stand by that if someone wants to be a fool and call the cops-go ahead,thing is better make sure they better have a good reason because the law don't like false reports and I will get a lawyer,my advice is reign in some of the people on here and just let me be.

Now I'll stay but I'm using the ignore feature and I'll behave myself okay? we call peace? you know I may rock the boat but it is a public forum so you'll have folks like me.

6. Mr.LaBella

Do yourself a favor, and stop telling ME about JD. You do not make terms with me, I allow you to be here. I am your God now. Know your place. :bow:

Makes you look even sillier. Let it go.:bwah::jdwink2::bwah::thumbsup:

RazorSharp and Gecko like this.
  7. SlightChance

SlightChance Miller's Maddness JDBA Official Member

All hail the mighty JD! In LaBella's name we pray, amen.

8. TopHat

TopHat Drivin' that train..... Brigade Member

It's not too bad until he comes out in his Conan the Barbarian getup...........

9. Krull

Sir with all due respect.....I'd spit in God's eye if I thought I had to :balrog:

Jokes aside seriously I can't see how Once Bitten's posts can't get even a slight rise out of you,he (or she I dunno) is really pushing things but if you don't want to do anything I can just ignore the troll's posts :deviltard:

And yea,sure hail King LaBella :kingkaxt:

10. Amotek

Amotek Eerie Ver Sable Brigade Member

God damn it, I told you to fix that hole in the screen door! :madaddy::manganr::cry::manganr::madaddy:

11. Mr.LaBella

This forum makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad I cannot give myself rep.

It'd be something along the lines of: ":ron:".

:madaddy:

12. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

This thread begs the question, what the fuck is wrong with me? I want to look away but I can't.
    I've seen some pretty decent train wrecks on the JD but, DAMN!!!!!!!:ross:

13. OnceBitten

This should be in your avatar and....

on a JD shirt.

Def on a JD shirt.

14. Krull

Look at the bright side,at least I'm entertaining :manganr:

15. Tony8179

Tony8179 Bone For Tuna Brigade Member

Are you? The words sad, pathetic, and emo quickly come to mind. I would not use entertaining. Never entertaining.

Is all this crying and moaning done? Is someone gonna lock this motherfucker down? How long can you stare at a structure fire before it gets boring?

16. Krull

Your crazy is my normal,I've always felt fuck it just rock it.

And let me admit this:I got take in by a pretty face,it wasn't all bad and I tried my damnedest but it was all for naught but at least I tried.

17. Boogerball

Boogerball My posse's on Broadway Brigade Member

sweet blahg

18. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

Nah, there won't be any show this time Krull.

Seriously, I have had enough of your bullshit on this forum.

You obviously want to stay or you would have fucked off three pages ago in this thread.

Want to stay? STFU, and let it rest. Try and Troll the forum again like usual will not be the proverbial happy ending.

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE likes this.
  19. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

Why does your Frankenstein avatar look so sad...?

20. OnceBitten

The sad look on the left is a preview of the post on the right

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.