1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

So fuck it all....

Krull Jul 8, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nocheese4u

nocheese4u Notch'yo' cheese! JDBA Official Member

Man I have been missing all sorts of stuff!

2. SlightChance

SlightChance Miller's Maddness JDBA Official Member

I am all for poking the bear, but this is kinda boring.

Let this thread die.
    [​IMG]

3. dymond47

dymond47 Better than gold or platinum

Krull,l hope things get better for you . but leave the Boss out of it.. again,..D

4. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

"In love with someone"....

he never met.

5. Ti_britches

Ti_britches *Desert Creature* JDBA Official Member

Y'all know I love popcorn right?

No Respek on his name.....
    +
    Creep game Level 9
    =
    Mental Health consult inbound

6. Gecko

Gecko The Hessian Brigade Member

[video=youtube;t5kNHiGIKGQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5kNHiGIKGQ[/video]

7. Sheldon_Wickersham

Sheldon_Wickersham Blue Star Knives Knife Maker or Craftsman

I blew to the end of this thread without reading much after the OP's first sentence. Did I miss anything, or was this just another 'Guess I'll piss in my Cheerios' kinda deal? :ropeman:

8. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

Anyone else feel like they`re watching "Buffalo `66" ???

9. TopHat

TopHat Drivin' that train..... Brigade Member

[video=youtube_share;5jO_fhpNuKo]https://youtu.be/5jO_fhpNuKo[/video]

10. zogglet

zogglet Better than Nutella Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

I just got caught up on all this. :banghead:

I feel physically nauseous. This is unlike anything I've ever dealt with, and the fact that this shit is associated with me, in the one community where I a) thought people took me seriously as a member, as a collector, as a human being; and b) I myself felt comfortable being myself, is making me second guess getting as involved as I am here. And I hate that I'm thinking that. :(

I'm very thankful for the support and defense that such good friends are giving me here, but the fact that this whole ordeal came back and with this kind of force is unsettling as hell.

As much drama as I've had in my life (college comes to mind, my childhood sickness comes to mind, my family issues come to mind), I never expected to be involved in Internet drama, let alone in the one place where, again, I thought people actually took me seriously. From a purely observational standpoint, Internet drama does come with a kind of "cheap," cowardly, lame feeling attached to it.

Reflection and crap aside, I'd really, really, really like this to be moved on from in the community. It's not doing anyone any good, (aside from how rife with juicy entertainment value it apparently has become).

11. Krull

Krull Legit Crybaby/Drama QUEEN

Zogglet you should have thought long and hard before you started this,I warned you with my reputation on here how it could go and now look-I'm going to say it because of you I'm knee deep in shit again,so thanks a lot for that.

You know I'm crazy enough not to back down or even leave for good if I feel I've done nothing and I'm insane enough to fight and not care who gets hurt,that's me kiddo.

Know what? I'm done with this,I'm not a victim and I'm not a monster but I am human,I can move past this but I do need to rethink my position so I'm going to do,if I do come back it'll be in a while but for now I'll pull back and sit and ponder my situation here.

Since I'm not banned I can come back if I wish,if you attack me I won't respond.

Good day.

And lock this,my point has been made.

12. tmbrcrafter

tmbrcrafter totally hetero, no seriously Brigade Member

You're absolutely right, you have made your point

You have shown yourself to be just about the single biggest FUCKING IDIOT ever to show up here on the JD

At this point, the suicide prevention hotline in West Vagina should be expecting a call from you because you are nuttier than a squirrel turd. And just be reading your posts, it's plain to see that you're the kind of filth that would be a woman. You are pathetic

13. tmbrcrafter

You're absolutely right, you have made your point

You have shown yourself to be just about the single biggest
    FUCKING IDIOT
    ever to show up here on the JD

At this point, the suicide prevention hotline in West Vagina should be expecting a call from you because you are nuttier than a squirrel turd. And just be reading your posts, it's plain to see that you're the kind of filth that would be a woman. You are pathetic

14. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Do you, Marc Cinq-Mars, believe that it is within your Rights to badger and harass another Member (a female, in this case) in an open Forum on the JerzeeDevil website?

You are a true coward and truly deserve the pain that your fate will bestow upon you.

15. tmbrcrafter

I know its a double post, but you're the kind of guy who is so dumb it would take you 2 hours to watch 60 minutes

So read it twice

16. Krull

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Do you think I CARE about her right now? um,no,not at all I just had to say my piece to her and while I'll still be friendly she doesn't exist to me.

And congrats you're the first member in my ignore list :devilfinger:

17. TopHat

TopHat Drivin' that train..... Brigade Member

Dude, you started this thread. And you are fucking nuts...........

18. Krull

No Top Hat we had a long talk about just this and I asked her if she was ready for things to maybe get crazy,I said at the least stick close and give me a little back up since she wanted it too,she said "yea sure" well I got about as much back up as from a squid so I had to fight on alone.

I'm just irked at being called a stalker,thing is I only spoke to her until it was finished and then I left her the hell alone,I asked again one last time for some assistance before I left but she waffled and I split.

Since the only contact has been on her Bday,and that was the simplest of greetings,a nicety and nothing more and there WILL be nothing more trust me.

So that's why this is here.

19. tmbrcrafter

How can you possibly think you can rebound from this? I've been here a minute or two, but I have never seen such a pathetic simp like you.

And don't kid yourself, if this gal said she'd take you, you'd drop all of the National Geographics you've been jackin off to and run your ass over

And straight up, you're a STALKER

20. Krull

Want to know what broke her?

I was planning to go see her in July and we were pretty much set,said I'd take her out and all that,we'd spend a weekend and see how it went.

Well I gauged the thing and after another month I thought "hell with it,she's crazy about me" so I kinda pinned her down and said maybe it'd be a good idea to swing by sooner,end of May like,and if it worked well I'd be willing to spend my money to come by every two months for the next two years and then....who knows?

I got a reaction alright,not the one I was expecting!! she flipped and I tried to calm her for well on three weeks and then *poof* I told her forget it,not gonna work.

She plead she wasn't ignoring me but she never really was into it,gave her my number you'd think a woman would call but nope.

So,yea think about that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.