1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

So fuck it all....

Krull Jul 8, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krull

Krull Legit Crybaby/Drama QUEEN

It was my choice,I talked to her and told her I had no idea how you people would react when you found out and so I made the decision to just get it over with and if it blew up then fuck it I'd take the brunt of it,for her-but then she got all emotional and basically stabbed me in the back and I had it going from two sides.

The time between Jan and Mar were some of the best and worst times I've had in a long time,but you do know that a person can only take so much before they go crazy? that's where I am right now and why I "left" and still intend to but I felt that I'm a madman enough to fight even though I know I'll lose so when I saw the post about who's missing I said "fuck the ever loving shit out of this" and just went and dumped it all...and more.

There is this and I know I'm going to start a war but again fuck it all.

One of you fuckers sent Maggy something that upset her very much and I could never get her to say what and that started the end for us,partially because it fucked her over but good and partially because I saw how she was and saw she just could not handle being around me,I'd drive the poor thing mad in short order so I prayed for it to die on the vine,and it did but I tried my best for her and gave my all and told her shit I'd never tell you people.

I was ready to do anything for her,ready to make some changes so she could have her life,job,whatever and all I asked was for her to make some room and you know what? she didn't get it,she said and did things that confused and hurt me and what with dealing with your shit I lost it,maybe not as bad as I could have but pretty close to total meltdown.

So this is my last stand,I'll answer any question I can from you but when this thread dies so do I in this place and I have no intention of returning so ask away.

2. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Someone lock this fucker down. :devilroll:

SlightChance and Fenlore like this.
  3. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

Next time meetup on eharmony or craigslist

Wheres oncebitten with supreme harshness?

:bwah::bwah::bwah::bwah::bwah::bwah::bwah::bwah::bwah::bwah::bwah::bwah::bwah::bwah:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  4. elusiveweasle

elusiveweasle Brigade Member Brigade Member

I'm just curious why it's "us" fuckers that are the bad guys?

I'm not going to go into the long list of reasons why conspiracy theories are B.S. but don't you think it's a little ridiculous to hold an entire internet forum accountable for a failed romance that started over the internet?

I will say this Krull, you are an interesting and often entertaining character. However you probably should bail from the online world for awhile and get out in the real one. Paranoia is definitely taking over on you.

Be well brother.

5. Krull

Not the failed "romance" that was just the straw that broke the camels back,I can take a good natured throttling but what many here have done goes far beyond that,far,far beyond there comes a point when you just leave a person alone,if you don't like what they're saying guess what? it's up to the site owners,not you personally,to police it and if they say nothing then you should leave a person alone.

I took it,I fought back,I said some vile shit (some while not my everyday thoughts are my "reserve" what I feel should be/are as a last resort-I'm not a nice person) but when Zogglet approached me,and yes it was her not I that got this going,I don't suppose any of you would understand a man who just wants to find somebody and was willing to take a crazy chance? yes I'm not like you or probably 99.999% of most humans roaming this earth but I still have feelings,still have wants,still would like to have somebody here besides me? I guess not.

But back to it,she came to me and I took a chance,I knew how some here were and are so I took the chance to just get it out and take the most of it and hope for the best,but those on here really showed their true colors and did a number on everything,then she changed on me and it was one of those times where I knew I was in way over my head and I needed to retreat,however when I get pushed so far I do tend to turn into a Vlad Tepes and that's what I did but I also left.

I sat on it,fumed,asked Maggy to at least say something because I felt the stalker shit was beyond the pale and finally I just threw my hands up and stayed away for a few weeks,but when I checked and saw no help from her I got pissed anew and felt it was maybe time to just toss it to the wind and fuck whatever happens,so here I am telling you the truth,nothing but the truth and so help me if you believe it or not I don't fucking care.

And I don't hold it against all of you,but there is a vocal minority on here who poisons the place and it's a shame as overall it's a fair decent forum.

apdallaround likes this.
  6. Brian_W204

Brian_W204 Enormous member

I don't know you or anything about your situation, but...

Did one of those three motherfuckers try to slap some fucking sense into you when you posted this five months ago:

http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/showthread.php/174847-Devils-I-have-an-announcement

That isn't really a normal post for a public forum. It's like something a 14-year-old would do, and a clear indication that you need to start living more of your life off the internet, bro.

BTW, I do frequently find entertainment value in your posts, though.

7. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

krull sorry buddy i greatly enjoy your harshness on this place. i was just poking at your belly. please heal and get over said woman. it was entertaining though and it made me smile and frown which was much needed. kick ass and take names:thumbsup:

Krull likes this.
  8. Krull

Reading is vital son,look at my posts again I knew saying it out loud might not be the best idea but I also felt (right or wrong) that if we kept quiet and things just came out on there own the results might be...well fucking awful,so I thought to at least try and shield her a bit,but I also felt if we stood up together it might quell somethings.

Not the best plan but I don't have the education any of you have,so I tend to be a little of a troglodyte in how I handle things i.e. the proverbial bull in a china shop :unintroduced:

But most of all I hoped that considering the situation I'd get a small measure of respect at least,any of you consider how'd it'd be if I said shit about your women that you post about? the one who's wife is Chinese,how'd you like it if I started saying she was an illegal ®®®®® who needs deported?? or she was a worn out baby factory you got cheap??? no different then what you did to us,no respect,no class,nothing just animals who run in a pack.

9. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

Your post about another member's wife betrays your lack of decency. I thought you were leaving...; that seems like a very good plan to me.

10. elusiveweasle

elusiveweasle Brigade Member Brigade Member

Since you've brought this out in the open;

I would certainly give respect where it is due, but all you're saying is a small group of devils (unnamed) said some shit (unknown) and Maggie didn't stand with me (unclear).

I'm not looking to stir up drama but you've thrown out some harsh talk with no facts just innuendos and cloudy accusations. If this is what you want to do then bring it all to light. Otherwise just keep it all private.

11. Krull

What do you want know? I can't plumb Zogglet's PM's,she told me somebody sent her a very unpleasant picture and it got her shook up,she....she's not a bad person just I think very unsure of what she wants and she has no clue what it really means to have somebody who really loves her,she said somethings to me that I found honestly rude and uncaring,you want examples of that? just ask that's why I'm here if somebody wants to know something ask and I'll try my best to explain it/tell you exactly what happened.

And one of those "small group" just posted above,he's red so I think a mod? yea one of the staff likes to chew on me,just lovely isn't it??

And he just gave me an infraction LOL! see what I'm up against? I hope I'm here for the duration of this thread....

12. PNWJimbo

PNWJimbo Stoned Adventurer Brigade Member

Boo fucking hoo dude, you are such a god damn child. Airing your business out like this, are you in middle school? You two haven't been in contact for months. Move the fuck on. While all of you here are gossiping like fucking women, she's sitting at home upset as fuck and ignoring the 1 community where for the first time she's felt accepted for years. Honestly pretty fucking pathetic this was made a banner announcement, shit shoulda been locked instead. Krull doesn't deserve anyone's time of day.

:devilfinger:

13. corjzg

corjzg Hittin' Switches

...and not a single fuck was given
    The technical term is Paranoid-Delusion Disorder (PDD)
    this is you 'normal'? Yikes.
    The forum determined months ago that Zogglet could beat the dogshit out of you. Plus she's got a mean necker.
    :devilroll:

file under: "things str8 guys don't ever say"
    :ropeman:
    :ropeman:
    the evidence continues to stack up:
    PDD
    It was me. Man it feels good to get that off my chest! I paid Zogglet in Nutella snack packs. The deal was surprisingly reasonable.
    :unintroduced:

so you went from talking online, to maybe a visit, to visiting every 1-2 mos, to a 2 yr relationship...all without leaving your chair that week?
    you fucking lying worm.
    Tech: PDD
    Honest question: Are you a Ninja?
    :assassin:
    It was def ugly...but you're still here?
    about your fictitious 2 yr relationship? We made fun of you for 15 mins and forgot you.
    you passed crazy eons ago
    No one here would dare war with a Ninja.
    Except maybe Rio. :ninjateleport:
    well, Dumb Virgin Syndrome aside, I think I speak for the forum when I say "thanks for not melting down on us", and fuck you very much.
    :devilfinger:

14. Krull

I see the pack is gathering.....

Get your popcorn and enjoy the show.

This place is broken,the insane are in firm control of the asylum.....

15. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

That's odd, She told me her main squeeze Tyrone and her were setting out to place banners "Black Lives Matter" around town. :madaddy:

:bwah::bwah::bwah:

Ctak619 and elusiveweasle like this.
  16. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

Krull if you don't like the negative attention why do you repeatedly act to attract it, repeatedly say/write you are leaving, and repeatedly act like you are victim?

17. SlightChance

SlightChance Miller's Maddness JDBA Official Member

[video=youtube;UYKKQn3WXh0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYKKQn3WXh0[/video]

BennytheBlade likes this.
  18. Krull

The solution is beautifully simple if you think about it:just ignore me,this is a public forum so everybody has a chance to come here,you don't like that I suggest you talk to Mr.LaBella about making it private,otherwise you're going to have people of all sorts wander in.

I've never haunted anybody's threads to shit in them,I have given my opinion that hasn't been too popular but again-public forum so I have the right to voice my opinion as I wish,on the other hand I post something it seems there's a high chance someone will come in and do their best shit hose impression.

And don't worry I just want the truth out there and then I am truly gone,if you as a mod had spoken against the rather slanderous fact of calling me a stalker I wouldn't be here again,but I can't let such a wound go without some response,I figger the whole truth should do it.

If enough people want me to stay?........I don't know,even this is a strain but like I said I only know how to fight so~here I am.

*ETA*

If I was left alone I wouldn't act out,granted I'd still have my odd little opinions but like I said it's a public forum.

And make your rules more clear if I earn an infraction for using someone as an example I don't see how that is a personal attack,is it nice? no but I've noted I ain't nice,however if said member gets upset about it I WILL apologize because I do not mean to upset them.

19. dymond47

dymond47 Better than gold or platinum

hey man. i am no expert about women, i have made my share of mistakes of the choices i have made. if they don,t want you you, move to another choice..lot of women out there..

20. Worker

Worker Slacker Brigade Member

The positive to come out of this is, that this, just might prove your not the gay.:bwah:

desmodus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.