1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

So fuck it all....

Krull Jul 8, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krull

Krull Legit Crybaby/Drama QUEEN

Alright I've been busy the last couple months and trying to process all that happened and for whatever reason I said fuck it I'm just going to let it all hang out and let you fuckers know just how I feel and know that whatever happened,whether I'm right or straight off my rocker,it really,really fucked me up;My life has been one big mess and thank God I'm strong enough to not lose my damn head over shit like this.

And know right now I'm gonna piss a lot of people off,and in one case I suspect I'm going to make someone very uncomfortable and possibly make them hurt very,very much but.....hey I warned you and this is what happens when you fuck me over,my mind does not work like any normal person and sweetheart you're a fucking Normal Rockwell compared to me,you just don't/can't except that you're normal and I'm here to tell you if you don't get your shit in order you're gonna fuck the wrong person over and you may get hurt.

So ever since I landed my pretty little ass here it's been nothing but taunts and abuse,I've come to honestly not trust the majority of you cunts and by the time last Dec rolled around I was trying to settle in but I was still in full "watch these fuckers" mode and it happened....well she happened,Zogglet and to be honest I was just happy as hell to think that I may have found somebody so that I threw caution to the wind and drove forward and damned the consequences or any little voices in my head that said "woh son,careful there!" and things were fine until I got serious with her,real honest to god serious and she went to pieces and things started to well up in my mind,concerns,fears,questions,and finally a sinking feeling....a feeling that I'd been set up,had someone put her up to this? there certain some sick fuckers on here who'd do that I think and it was,and is,the only thing I can think of that would drive a woman to freak out when I made the simple proposal to want to not only go see her but to make it a once every two month thing if the first visit went well and in two years we'd see where we were and where we'd go next.

That's it folks,if someone is supposedly head over heels about you then~why not? ALL my friends wives,girlfriends all said Zogglet was utterly fucked in the head and I needed to be careful-DAMN careful and I agreed that I was scared and needed to rethink the situation and possibly redo our meeting as my Spidey senses were blaring danger! in big'ol neon letters.

So paranoid? or just my sixth sense working over time? I dunno but in life and with how it was I didn't get this far alive by being careless or not listening to my instincts.

And there it is,the whole ugly reason I can't stay because I just don't trust but three of you,the rest I think may do any kind of fuckery for your own sick pleasure and I say fuck to that and I bow out.

Zogglet? Little One I don't want to hate you but I can't trust you,I think you may have gone along with this for fun but you goddamn hurt me and I hope you can live with that,we both know there's something going on and you don't want to say it to my face but I fucking know,you're a terrible lair and you've got too much shit balled up in you-I'm still friendly but no longer,not ever again,a friend.

So JD Goodbye and have peace I guess you're happy in your filth.

[​IMG]

2. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

I wish I lived in your world! :bwah:

I know that you'll be reading the comments not logged in, so whatever you have to do to feel better about yourself and the whole situation is fine by me. No one stands for "JD" more than I do, and I laugh at your taunts/poke-fest.

As long as you feel better, everything will be a-ok.

Cheers man,...good luck. It's a great big world out there.

3. MTXCraze

MTXCraze I flip therefore I am JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

This is why the JD is not a dating site

:wtf:

4. sandwich

sandwich Brigade Member Brigade Member

What the fucking fuck. Get outside more bro

Fenlore and apdallaround like this.
  5. Fenlore

Fenlore I am Spartacus! Brigade Member

I'd say don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out... but that would deprive us of one last opportunity to laugh at you.

You made a total idiot of yourself and us being us ran with it. It's what we do. We all make fun of each other and it's all in good fun.

So buh-bye.

P.s. You clearly have your own shit to deal with. After all, you could have just walked away. But you didn't, did you.
    You had to be a drama queen. And since you're bad mouthing my friends, I've decided to take back my nice Buh-bye in exchange for a

FUCK OFF.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
    zogglet and GEEZER like this.
  6. FlyGuy

FlyGuy Brigade Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Bye Felicia
    :devilfinger:

littlejoey likes this.
  7. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

What in the hell?
    Not a dating site.....

How completely embarrassing.

8. TopHat

TopHat Drivin' that train..... Brigade Member

You mean rats has been lying to me all this time?

Now, back to this thread, I can't wait for Lorne to see it...... :devilcorn:

apdallaround likes this.
  9. Ctak619

Ctak619 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

What the fuck did I just read??:fuckinggay:
    Poor Bastard....

apdallaround likes this.
  10. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

Krull it appears you give "someone" way too much credit for engineering a fuck-with-Krull campaign. I'm pretty sure the main culprit in that deal is looking back at you in the mirror.

apdallaround likes this.
  11. PNWJimbo

PNWJimbo Stoned Adventurer Brigade Member

:devilcorn::devilcorn::devilcorn:

Pretty sure your misconception here is where all your issues started brother :jdwink2:

Good luck to you in the future

12. Gecko

Gecko The Hessian Brigade Member

I don't care, but please don't full quote him:devilroll:
    He's on ignore since his 3 post or so..

Thanks

GEEZER likes this.
  13. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

Ok thanks for that.

Next!

14. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

This.

15. zogglet

zogglet Better than Nutella Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

I'm not going to bother writing a big pointless paragraph which everyone might be expecting. I've moved passed this whole unpleasant situation/issue and have a life full of things of more immediate concern/relevance (not to mention I don't feel unsafe anymore). I knew for absolute certain that there would be a resurfacing of this in some way and at some point. But honestly, I know better now.

What I'm really curious about, though, is why this thread was made into a sticky/announcement?

16. Tony8179

Tony8179 Bone For Tuna Brigade Member

This should have been made into a YouTube video complete with sad music and tears.

droid and Fenlore like this.
  17. nostimos

nostimos JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

NO. It should have made into a GEICO commercial:

If you're a member of the Jerzee Devil Forum, you rejoice in daily drama . . . . .

. . . . . It's what you do. :jdwink2::bwah:

Rover likes this.
  18. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

For everyone to see :unintroduced:, dumb ass question...you two could not have kept this whole thing private????just like normal people do??, seriously
    you both are guilty about the whole thing, I just wrote a what not to do in a forum setting for dummies book and this is on the first top 3 things of what not to do.
    A simple I like to keep this between us communication would have saved us all from this silliness, you made it everyone's business by posting or the lock off, move on and live with it, life is hard and full of pain until you get old and there is no more reasons to cry but to die, I wish you both the best.Nobody is a victim unless they let it happen.

19. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

You crack me up!!!!!:bwah:

20. PNWJimbo

PNWJimbo Stoned Adventurer Brigade Member

Wasn't her choice, as in, she didn't really have a say in it being made public.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.