1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Snody balisong has landed

metlman Aug 31, 2014

1. Silent Jay

Silent Jay Flips more than he speaks JDBA Official Member

Man, everyone says that, but shit man, people have no problem with me, and I'm bangin out "Red Rags" by Tech N9ne with the rearview shakin down the block. And erryone loves me :manganr:

Nah, I'd love to handle this bali myself, but as is, I can't seem to shake my negative thoughts on it...

-1. Latchless
    -2. Described as "floaty"
    -3. That damn tang
    -4. Faulty likes it :manganr:

Masharp81 likes this.
  2. souljahgonecyko

souljahgonecyko Huge member

The hexagon-shaped pivot ends look like they might enable easier disassembly, but the handle material surrounding those pivots look awfully thin! :devilzeek

crogers likes this.
  3. gfckyrslf

gfckyrslf JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

That thing looks MASSIVE :devilzeek:

All knives have drawbacks, especially midtech/first runs but for all it's faults it's still a mighty fine piece.
    I'll definitely be looking into getting my hands on the first production run, hopefully at a more reasonable price after a few of the kinks have been worked out. Keeping my fingers crossed for a latch lol

4. Jimdo

Jimdo JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Tis not for me.

5. Mpsecare

Mpsecare Owl Man

I do like the blade but the $ sign totally kills it.

6. Jimdo

Jimdo JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Much Re$pect !

7. Ryanol

Ryanol SnarkMasterFunkyFresh JDBA Official Member

There were ones marked mike snody knives

8. Andy T

Andy T Gentle Giant JDBA Official Member

I don't mind the $ sign at all.

But then again I am money soooo.........

:bwah:

Seriously though, the $ doesn't bother me. I have one of Mike's credit card knives, EDC it in my money clip- which is just a binder clip, but it does the job.

If his retail Bali looks like these pics, and the price is right...I'm in.
    [​IMG]

9. Buildn

Buildn JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

cool

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2015
  10. Chris_Himself

Chris_Himself Bay Area Devil Alliance

When a latched version comes out, I would like to own one.

They're going to be sold out for a while was what he told me last month, he's catching up on overseas orders. I think Mike may have only brought 4 because those were the only ones left.. I saw a lot more handles not too long ago.

11. dus7man

dus7man Jet life to the next life JDBA Official Member

I can't lie, I really dig the blade grind, it just looks good. Hopefully their will be ones without the $ logo, because I don't want to drop some serious cheesedrizzle on a knife that I don't think is the shizzle. :bwah:

12. ls1mtz

ls1mtz JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Nice snag Thomas, I can't wait to check it out!!!

13. nuts4knives

nuts4knives JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Wait, there's gonna be a production run of Snody bali''s? I thought these were just going to be customs?