1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Sniper Bladeworks Update

Sniper Bladeworks Lance Apr 11, 2011

1. Sniper Bladeworks Lance

Sniper Bladeworks Lance knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Things have been a little slow in here lately, sorry for that. We have been busy with a few projects and I have not been on the computer as much as I would like. Here is a quick update on what has been happening with us the last few weeks.

We have a project working with Boker to produce one of our folders. It will be the S2 and we are looking forward to it's release but I am not sure of the date. I will keep you posted.

We have another project working with Myke Hawke, who has a survival show on the Discovery Channel. We are making an e-tool for him in conjunction with Mikey from Fox knives. This will be kind of a mid tech thing and should be cool. We will have a couple of protos at the Blade show and they should be ready for sale this summer. Myke is also going to use a couple of our knives on his show and we are excited to see them on TV.

We have converted the old shop into an office and the new shop is finally up and running. We are hoping this will speed up production and help us be more organized. There may be room in the new shop for a small CNC machine. I hope that works out but we will have to wait and see.

New Ts and hats are in the works for Blade.

We are thinking about a production / mid tech knife in the near future. I will start a separate thread on that in a few minutes but wanted to mention it here.

Finally we are trying to fill a few orders while getting ready for Blade. We will have a good handful of different / new models and different blade shapes on existing models. I will try to keep everyone up to date on what we are making and what is happening as Blade approaches. If anyone needs anything feel free to shoot me a pm or a phone call. Thanks for checking out our knives and taking the time to support us. We look forward to seeing all of you at Blade.
    Be safe,
    Lance

2. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Pics of the new digs?:devilzeek :madaddy:

3. Sniper Bladeworks Lance

Sniper Bladeworks Lance knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

I will try to get some up this week.
    Be safe,
    Lance