1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Sniper Bladeworks textured Mini LPC

Sniper Bladeworks Lance Oct 25, 2009

1. Sniper Bladeworks Lance

Sniper Bladeworks Lance knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Here is a mini LPC we just finished. It is a frame lock with textured 1/8" Ti handles. The balde is ATS 34 with bead blast pattern. It is just under 8" in OAL with an approx. 3.80" blade. We have only done one other knife with this kind of handle. I like how it turned out and it give the thing some grip but I would like to know what you all think. Please let us know and thanks for looking.
    Be safe,
    Lance

2. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

Very slick, Lance. These keep looking nicer and nicer.

3. six

six straight up pimp

I like it. L0ve t0 see 0ne twice the size. What can I say I l0ve big 0versize 0verbuilt f0lders.

4. travistheone

travistheone Huge member

Damnnn I like that one alot.

5. TKC

TKC Earthbound misfit Lady Devil

I am really liking that more and more.