1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Sniper Bladeworks LPCs

Sniper Bladeworks Lance Sep 19, 2009

1. Sniper Bladeworks Lance

Sniper Bladeworks Lance knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Here are a few pics of LPCs we have done. Two of them are in the spear point configuration. The large one has 1/8" textured Ti scales and the Mini LPC is a liner with orange g-10. The blue handle LPC is the standard blade but with 3/16" Ti scales that were milled. Let us know what you think about the spear point.
    Be safe,
    Lance

2. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

We of the Mighty JD approve of your spear point blade and wish to see it with a frame-locking handle. If this frame-locking handle was of a G10 handle opposite the locking-side of the handle, it would be so much more appropriate for the Mighty JD.

:jdspam:

3. Peter Lezard

Peter Lezard Hobbit of Fortune

Very nice.... The fuller is a nice touch, and I like the handle on the bottom one.... I have to ask for our sanity...can we have one for a JD passaround?
    Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeas!!!

4. stoneman

stoneman Stoney Devil

I like the looks of your stuff too. Do you have a website I can visit when I feel the need to drool over some steel?

5. knife_junky

knife_junky Better than gold or platinum

I wouldn't mind spending some time with that mini.. Pass around sounds good, more info please.. Great looking indeed...

6. Mr. Andersson

Mr. Andersson Svensk DJÄVUL

7. six

six straight up pimp

Awes0me!

8. TKC

TKC Earthbound misfit Lady Devil

Coool knives!!! I LOVE that orange one.

9. bigbob68

bigbob68 non poseur

The last one is my favorite. Looks as if I am going in debit again.

10. Manzana

Manzana Huge member

I like the look of that spear point. A good spear point is my favorite for edc.

Out of curiosity do you have any pics of one of those with the blade closed?

11. Sniper Bladeworks Lance

Sorry, I do not have any pics of the spear points closed. I do have a pic of a couple of hot gals with our knives from Vegas. I hope that will work.
    Be safe,
    Lance

Peter Lezard likes this.
  12. Manzana

Manzana Huge member

That's fine by me :thumbsup:

13. stoneman

stoneman Stoney Devil

thanks, I'm slightly compu-tarded.

14. Buffalohump

Buffalohump Off the reservation

That's good shit....... and those wimmin look suitably sleazy. :madaddy:

15. Sniper Bladeworks Lance

Here is some more info on the knives and answers to questions. The two full size LPCs are frame locks. I forgot to mention that in the orignal post.

I found a pic of the Mini LPC closed. It is not a spear point but you get the idea.

I will talk to Jody and we will try to make a pass around knife. It will have to be 3 to 4 months out though because we are a little backed up on orders right now. Give us some time to get caught up and we will see what we can do.

If there is any thing you would like to see, like a full size LPC frame lock in g-10, please let us know. I will try to get pics of the requested items up if we have them or if there is enough intrest in something we have not made we may try to make one. Thanks for all the input and positive comments.
    Be safe,
    Lance