1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Sniper Bladeworks Chopper

Sniper Bladeworks Lance Oct 3, 2009

1. Sniper Bladeworks Lance

Sniper Bladeworks Lance knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Here are a couple of pics of a chopper we made. I used to carry this on my sniper pack when we would go into the woods. It was forged from 52 100 steel and weighs approx. a kilo. It has some heft and will do some serious cutting. The sheath holds all the survival goddies along with 30 plus feet of para cord. We designed it to be a all in one / grab and go survival package. If you only had time to grab one item before you bugged out this is the one. We may do some of these in the future but I would like to gage the folk's intrest and get some input. From my brief time here I have gathered that you guys are serious about your hardware and I would like to know what you think. Thanks for taking a look.
    Be safe,
    Lance

2. bigbob68

bigbob68 non poseur

52 100 is some great steel. Nice work and keep it up. You ever hear of a guy in Buckner by the name of Jerry Kennedy?

3. Sniper Bladeworks Lance

Sniper Bladeworks Lance knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

I know Jerry, good guy. He made me a hatchet some years back. I have not seen him in a while.

Thanks for checking out the chopper.
    Be safe,
    Lance

4. Mr. Andersson

Mr. Andersson Svensk DJÄVUL

I´d like to stick that on my Safari 6004.....:devil1:

That would make an excellent hiking kit with the massive blade Lance!

I like the humongus Dasji aswell..!
    Looks huge----:devilzeek

5. Peter Lezard

Peter Lezard Hobbit of Fortune

Nice set up man! That copper is wicked, and that big dasji thing looks like you could gut a whale with it...

6. six

six straight up pimp

S0me Sweet HardC0re KickAss.