1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Small Chris Reeve Classic Sebenza W/Inlays

Windex Sep 17, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Windex

Windex Huge member

Chris Reeve Classic Sebenza Small W/ Black Micarta Inlay. Used, carried, no box or birthday card.

Overall Length: 6.875"
    Blade Length: 2.94"
    Blade Thickness: 0.125"
    Blade Steel: S30V

I accept paypal.

Asking $305 shipped.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

While I need to sell the sebenza, I would like to trade this Will Zermeno Saigo.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here it is with the jade scale.
    [​IMG]

OAL just a hair shy of 8.5
    sharpened edge 3.5
    handle 4.75

The lock up is early as hell, the knife is as smooth as butter, it barely needs a wrist flick to get open. There are some VERY minor rust spots on the blade. The blade is centered.

Let me know what you got, I am NOT interested AT ALL in any production knife other than a Strider folder. I'm fine with midtechs, but I prefer customs.

Trade value $350

Can add cash to the right deal.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2012
  2. Liu Kang

Liu Kang Dealer Knife Maker or Craftsman

Email sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.