1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Slick_Dinger

snache Mar 17, 2021

1. snache

snache Should be a custom title here

Great communication, quick ship, pleasant transaction, oh and the knife was just what I hoped for.
    A++++++++

Slick_Dinger likes this.
  2. QMAXIMUS

QMAXIMUS JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Great buyer! Fast payment and great communication!!! A+

Slick_Dinger likes this.
  3. Houseofnobi

Houseofnobi Tiny Member

Great seller. Perfect transaction on my Omeme.

Slick_Dinger likes this.
  4. MKULTRA

MKULTRA Little Member

Slick dinger is good to go! Got my Omeme with no issues, smooth transaction. Deal with confidence.

Slick_Dinger likes this.
  5. truepaganini

truepaganini JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Good communication and fast shipping, purchased two knives from him and would do so again.

Slick_Dinger likes this.
  6. Moe1

Moe1 Little member

Great guy to deal with! No nonsense and always a pleasure to deal with! Great communication and fast shipping always!

Slick_Dinger likes this.
  7. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

Great communication. Got back to me real quick. And I love it how devilz have my favorite things I like new in box or 10 out of 10 when they sell. Sale for the dogbite was pending and she got back to me with info thst it's mine in one day. will leave more when I recieve it. Thank you

8. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

Just recieved dogbite. It's exactly like the 440 one is but it had no play. Great seller E+++++. Came NIB WITH EVERYTHING. Now it's going in the safe. Thanx. I highly recommend this fellow devil. GOOD2GO.

Slick_Dinger likes this.