1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Slick hands/handles

Organ Grinder Sep 15, 2018

1. Organ Grinder

Organ Grinder Little Member

Whats the cure for oily skin / handles? I've got long hair which I touch sometimes, and it's like I just got done rubbing down a pro wrestler. I've been thinking about getting some talcum powder or baby powder, but eh. Not sure how that'd do with flipping. Anyone have any specific way to deal with slippery handles?

2. Shawnjohn999999

Shawnjohn999999 Average Member

Sometimes u wash up and it's better flipping. Not sure why. Some days u flip better than others too. Everyday is different

3. Organ Grinder

Yeah, I wash my hands with soap and it " dries " them out for a minute , but it doesn't last long. Sometimes I can flip for awhile without having this issue, but if i touch my hair or wipe my face its all over.

4. sage

sage JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Try DRY HANDS sports grip solution. Can get it on amazon/ebay. Keeps hands dry for quite a while. Used by weightlifters/athletes/pole dancers who need a lot of grip.

5. Organ Grinder

On its way. Will come in handy for my side job of pole dancing. :thanks:

sage likes this.
  6. sage

sage JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Lol. Just make sure you or any of your pole dancer friends don't try to bust yo nut after they put that stuff on your/their hands. That shit will peel the epidermis from your woody womb pecker.

7. Organ Grinder

Note taken. I’ll leave the penis skin removal to my pole dancing rabbi colleagues.

sage likes this.
  8. Organ Grinder

Murnax Ladder trouble is now a thing of the past. This stuff works like a charm. :Applause:

subtlemovement likes this.
  9. subtlemovement

subtlemovement JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

I like that there's only two ingredients in this stuff (iso and silica). Can you describe how it makes your hands feel? And does it rub off on shiny balisong handles at all?
    ALSO after just a couple days, does it feel like using it often would dry your hands out from the iso?

10. D14NeSS

D14NeSS Average Member

Chalk!

11. Organ Grinder

I’ve been flipping with titanium balisongs the passed few days. Nothing seems to be rubbing off. As of now I don’t feel any different. I’ll get back with you after further testing. And it makes my hands feel like I just sucked all the moisture from them...like I just rubbed my hands through chalk.