1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Skull fire starters and Damascus Arrowhead Lanyard

SPLITSHOT Jul 11, 2009

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPLITSHOT

SPLITSHOT Paracord Pimp

Hey guys i have some custom made skull fire starters that i made they are 2 1/2" long flints bonded to my J&S skulls, They come with a hack saw blade striker...they are great for hiking and camping, keep one in your backpack or your b.o.b. they are 12.95 shipped and i pay the paypal fees . they will be shipped first class mail. I also have a buck strider 880 that is in great shape it has never been sharpend and i have never carried it. i don't have the box or paper work. it has a few very small rubs from sitting in my draw. it is 75.00 obo... shipped.

2. nyeti

nyeti Mick Strider's illegitimate lovechild

I'll take the Buck Strider and a couple of flints. P.M. inbound.

3. SPLITSHOT

SPLITSHOT Paracord Pimp

knife sold. still have fire staters

the knife is sold pending payment... also two fire starters sold. I still have about 200. :ssmile:

4. Poolshark

Poolshark Captain America Brigade Member

I have one of the skull firestarters. (Thanks to my secret JD Santa) I keep it on my keychain. I let the firestarter hang out of the pocket and when I need my keys they are easy to yank out. If you had one of those glow in the dark skulls on a firesteel I would buy that too.

5. SPLITSHOT

SPLITSHOT Paracord Pimp

hey buddy. I can do the glow in the dark eyes on the skull for 2.00 dollars more.

6. Poolshark

Can I get three glow skull firestarters then please? I think I will gift a few out. Shoot me your paypal addy please.

7. SPLITSHOT

SPLITSHOT Paracord Pimp

Thank's for the order.

8. SPLITSHOT

SPLITSHOT Paracord Pimp

Here is a new lanyard i made for sale..It has a damascus arrowhead that is 1 3/4" long 1" wide . the lanyard is o.d.green and camo it is 7" long total it also has a glow in the dark skull on top. it is 40.00 shipped.I can make the lanyard any color or lenght that you want. just let me know...

9. SPLITSHOT

SPLITSHOT Paracord Pimp

Your items shipped today thank's

10. the swamp fox

the swamp fox Enormous member

Product question

PM sent.

The Swamp Fox:demented:

11. the swamp fox

the swamp fox Enormous member

Payment sent thismorninf for lanyards and the firestarters.

The Swamp Fox:demented:

12. SPLITSHOT

SPLITSHOT Paracord Pimp

Thank's for the fast payment. sorry for the delay. will ship in the morning...

13. SPLITSHOT

SPLITSHOT Paracord Pimp

The damascus arrow head lanyards is still avaiable . thank's

14. SPLITSHOT

SPLITSHOT Paracord Pimp

bump..

15. Poolshark

Got my glowing skull firestarters today. Time to go find a dark closet and start giggling.

16. SPLITSHOT

SPLITSHOT Paracord Pimp

I am glad you liked them...please keep me updated. and the best fire tender is a cotton ball. make a spark next to the cotton ball and you have instance flame ..

17. SPLITSHOT

SPLITSHOT Paracord Pimp

bump for the week end. price dropped on the arrow head

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.