1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. brstacy

brstacy Little Member

any Skeet shooters out there?

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

My daddy taught me, "If you can't eat it, don't shoot it." :bwah:

3. brstacy

brstacy Little Member

your daddy has a point, it would be cheaper that way

4. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Trap shooter sense I've been 10 years old ,56 now haven't shot in 2 years though, never did skeet ,mastered trap ,,now I only have good days and bad days at the range .would you believe my trap vest is 40 years old and I still use it ,well up in till 2 years ago .To be honest with ya skeet looks harder doing the side to side thing . Trap a piece of cake .just got to be quit on the trigger .

5. brstacy

brstacy Little Member

you have my permission too leave, we dont like your kind here. skeet shooters, and trap shooters cant associate

begreen61 likes this.
  6. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Didn't see that statement coming OACH's Trap shooters didn't know ,don't care, we Like every body !........................................

sam eib likes this.
  7. sheathmaker

sheathmaker sheathmaker and M.C. (master of comedy) Knife Maker or Craftsman

Many years ago in a galaxy far, far away, I was a Skeet and Trap shooter. Shot trap just for fun but went to the World Shoot in Skeet in 1977, and again in 1978. Shot my first 250 straight in 12 ga. at the World. Quite a thrill, but was soon put in my place.... the shoot off for champion was doubles at all stations with over 50 250 straights continuing the competition miss and out. I made it through 2 rounds and then I got to watch with the rest of the losers..... I haven't shot since about 1995. Want to remember how good it WAS.... not prove how bad it could become.

Paul

begreen61 and seandavid55 like this.
  8. brstacy

brstacy Little Member

Havent been to worlds but finished third in ohio c class and 2nd in sctp jr state

9. brstacy

brstacy Little Member

Havent been to worlds but finished third in ohio c class and 2nd in sctp jr state