1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bango Skank

Bango Skank Level: True Devil

here are some knives I made recently.

This one started life as a round stock file , Grobet round file I think. I made an in waistband sheath for it. The handle came out really cool. I mixed some paint with Devcon epoxy, I also added into the handles brass powder. You have to get really close to see them especially in this yellow color epoxy. The edge was cold hammer forged for about an hour. The heat treatment on this is more on the springy side. Do you have a daughter in college? Because she needs this.
    3.7 oz/2.3 oz without sheath
    blade approx. 4 1/2 inch
    overall 7 1/4 inch
    thickest point 3mm

$100-SOLD. I CAN MAKE ANOTHER VERY MUCH LIKE IT IF THE NEED BE. not picky about how it is paid. I would even take gold ingots inside foil covered chocolate rabbits. money order, pay pal, trades.....

View attachment 136378 View attachment 136379 View attachment 136382

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2016
  2. Bango Skank

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this one above.....

This one started off as a file I am not sure but I think this one was made in Portugal or Spain. If you really want to know I could probably find out for you. This one has a differential heat treatment I used saturite clay. The temper line is not as visible as I would like but it is there. The sheath is designed to be carried inside the pocket but I can add belt slits if need be. I really liked how the green and yellow clash. there is also a semi precious stone I placed under the wrap. I think it was idk some square cut green stone I had. I put it there to fill out the palm when gripped tightly. This knife is really nice.

5 oz with sheath 3.3 with out sheath
    approx. 3 inch blade
    6 1/4 inch overall
    4mm thick at thickest point

$150 not picky about payment. money order, pay pal, whatever works.

WP_20160618_015.jpg

WP_20160618_016.jpg

WP_20160618_012.jpg

WP_20160618_014.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2016
    desmodus likes this.
  3. Bango Skank

some more

These ones are really thin. This was a band saw blade and I have much more of this steel. I heated and straightened them then I ground them out and fully re-tempered, as I do with most of my knives. they flex an amazing amount and they weigh almost nothing. these knives are perfect for every day utility chores. they all have belt sheathes made of top grain leather. I have one of these knives on right now.

1mm thick +/-
    red handle 3 1/2 inch blade,6 1/4 total, 1.9 oz, 3.3 with sheath. high polish. SOLD. BUT REPEATABLE.
    tanto 4 3/4 inch blade, 8 1/2 inch total, 2.5 oz, 4.0 oz with sheath
    utility blade 3 1/2 blade, 7 inch total, 1.9 oz, 3.6 with sheath

$50 each pay pal, money order,

WP_20160618_022.jpg

WP_20160618_018.jpg

WP_20160618_023.jpg

WP_20160618_035.jpg

WP_20160618_040.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2016
    desmodus likes this.
  4. Bango Skank

makers mark

as of now all these knives are without any markings. If you would like a makers mark let me know and I will add one. They will look like pretty much like this.
    WP_20160619_001.jpg

Preferred customers get discounts.

5. Obijuan Kenobe

Obijuan Kenobe Our only hope! Brigade Member

Awesome. Freakin' awesome.

I wish I had some extra cash lying around.

obi

Bango Skank likes this.
  6. Bango Skank

Thank you Obi, very much. I have sold the yellow and blue handled dagger and the red handled utility knife.

I have a short sword that was one of those giant mil bastard files. It is normalized, the edge has bee cold forged, and it is ready for quench. I just haven't been able to find something large enough to quench in. And the old ball and chain told me to leave so all my tools and unfinished blades are currently in the hand of a crazy woman. At least most of them aren't sharp.

7. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

i hate to be one to tell you (ok, i'm glad it's me), but somebody stole your maker's mark.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1392255-Single-finger-knucks-for-800-and-other-fuckery?p=16044390#post16044390

i think you should sue.

and then before hitting post i checked the time stamps and it looks like YOU stole somebody's maker's mark.

i think you should pay me not to inform them so they can't sue you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.